Universal Hub for Xbox is now shipping -UPDATE

Comments

• Im Not Liking it So Far. FFB Much Lighter guess i gotta get used to it.
  • The ABS is Sooo Light i Can Barley Feel it... Im Not Happy with this FW 94... Wheel Still Off Center a Tad Bit... That off Center is Driving Me Crazy!!!... Game update Maybe Good... I Dunno yet...
  • Does any one Have ABS or Rim Rumble that they Can Really Feel???
  • Grimey I tweaked some of your settings and got a bit more ummph in the FFB. I lowered your relative adjust a smidget  and increased the FFB in hte settings from 75 to 90. I tried 85 but it still didn't feel as torquey as i wanted it. I don't like the lightness in the FFB when turning in or at loss of grip but im still tweaking 
  • So, since this is the Xbox shipping thread, I'll post this here. I sent this message to Fanatec this evening when I got back from the post office. 
    "With regard to my order number *******, sales order number *******: My order was shipped incomplete. I received today the XboxOne Universal Hub. But, the GT rim was not included. I am VERY disappointing with this. I have been waiting somewhat impatiently for this order to be fulfilled. Only to find now that the order was not shipped as specified. The Fulfillment Packing List shows "1 CSW RUHX and 1 UHRGT". But the label on the shipping box shows only "1 gaming-ClubSport Wheel Rim GT". The packing list does not even match the shipping label! Not to mention the box contained a hub, not a rim as indicated on the label. 
    I expect this oversight to be rectified immediately without additional cost to me. I already paid shipping for the full order, which is incomplete. I have paid customs duties and taxes on this incomplete order.
    Please contact me with confirmation this issue will be rectified with EXPEDITED SHIPPING no later than early next week."

Needless to say my head is about to explode. But, I guess I could screw a couple of 1 X 2's to the hub and use it that way. Flintsone style. 
     Arghhh.

• edited June 2015
    Im Tweeking Tweeking Twweking... also in back to FW 65... I Hate the off Center Issue in FW 94!!! I Dont Have a Hub So i Really dont Need the Update yet.
  • Im Tweeking Tweeking Twweking... also in back to FW 65... I Hate the Iff Center Issue in FW 94!!! I Dont Have a Hub So i Teally Fony Need the Update yet.
    That's hilarious, Grimey. Typing with your thumbs. Or with a beer in one hand and your mobile in the other. Breaks me up. ;-)

• LOL... im Mad!!! They messed the game up... No Matter what wheel center feels like you have power assisted steering... and what happend to the ABS being Fixed.
  • So, since this is the Xbox shipping thread, I'll post this here. I sent this message to Fanatec this evening when I got back from the post office. 
    "With regard to my order number *******, sales order number *******: My order was shipped incomplete. I received today the XboxOne Universal Hub. But, the GT rim was not included. I am VERY disappointing with this. I have been waiting somewhat impatiently for this order to be fulfilled. Only to find now that the order was not shipped as specified. The Fulfillment Packing List shows "1 CSW RUHX and 1 UHRGT". But the label on the shipping box shows only "1 gaming-ClubSport Wheel Rim GT". The packing list does not even match the shipping label! Not to mention the box contained a hub, not a rim as indicated on the label. 
    I expect this oversight to be rectified immediately without additional cost to me. I already paid shipping for the full order, which is incomplete. I have paid customs duties and taxes on this incomplete order.
    Please contact me with confirmation this issue will be rectified with EXPEDITED SHIPPING no later than early next week."

Needless to say my head is about to explode. But, I guess I could screw a couple of 1 X 2's to the hub and use it that way. Flintsone style. 
     Arghhh.

I'm sure this was beyond frustrating but Fanatec has always been great to deal with IMO. im sure they will rectify the error immediately. I do feel bad for you though. I know how it feels to be waiting on something and then have this happen. Sucks the wind straight outta your sails.
  • Trevor, see if you can pull the wheel out of your car and use that for now. ;)
  • Antoine what settings were Changed??? All My Settings were There!!! Including My in Car FFB Settings
    My competition saved settings were gone! Had to the FFB settings all over again in garage before race!

• Trevor, I think you've got the rim next week...rims only are on stock!
  • Ok ive Got It!!! On the Controler option Screen You Must Hit the Reset(Triangle) Button in order for the Update to Fully take Effect!!! WTF??? before i hit reset inhad FFB In game and wheel.at 100% I Got Mad and just Reset everything and Now FFB at 50 is Breaking My Arm and its back to feeling Good!!!
  • edited June 2015
    ok im gonna try FW 94 again and i allready Know exactly how to Re Tweek My FFB Tune!

Edit: Nope FW 94 is Slightly off center!!! and its Driving Me Crazy!!!
  • I did reset too yesterday to get rid off wheel calibration !!!
    To me it feels like you have to tone everything down to half the values.
    But the off centre stays in 094 Grimey...that's a Fanatec fw mess up!
  • PS4 Never Crashed PCars before the update...its crashed time already today.
  • Im back on FW 65 i dont jeed update im not using the Hub.
  • Trevor: we feel your frustration! I really hope your rim just arrives as a seperate package...but if not, you might just want to see if anyone is selling a cheap rim on the second hand market to get you going while waiting for your Fanatec rim!
  • Watching 24hr du Mans, here. Choose a stream, EU1 It will load.  http://henno.info/  
  • Problem solved, for now.  :))
  • :)) :)) :)) :))
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited June 2015
    @Antoine AA= Anti Aliasing ;) PS4 looks great set to 0 (off) it's the only format to force TXAA (temporal anti aliasing) that causes the ghosting effect. It's not designed for racing games (imo) and is more suited to slower paced games (imo).

Also good idea about paddles as throttle/brake ;) I might try some fancy button mapping in the short term while my pedals are in transit. Should be here Monday I think.

@Trevor this is the best rim i think I've ever seen! You win the internet either that one =))

Graphically / gameplay and AI all seem improved so far on the patch, so it's going to be interesting testing it with the wheel.
    I've decided to completely start a fresh. Deleted my game, profile, saves everything and will revisit it on Monday using both the default settings and grimeys FFB settings and will see what I can find.
  • What, how or where do I set the AA to 0 Natalie, and THANX for the info.
    I've read that resetting wheel control was a bad choice because it gave instant acces to strong wheel clipping...so Natalie watch out!!!

BUT !!!! What I experienced, with the new fw 094, it was seriously reduced !!! But if you do encounter it...bringing tire force down to 60 should resolve it.
    But this should not have happened...patch needed for the patch...lol

• Antoine Reset The Wheel Control... other than that the FFB update is Not active... I figured it out it Feels Great... Simple Solution is Turn your FFB Down.... Im using my same set up feels the same with a few minor Tweeks...
  • edited June 2015
    I did to Grimey...almost immidiately...but new fw up it seems...gonna check it out now!!

Edit...yelled to soon...seems to be the change logs for the drivers 219 fw 094, gonna update anyway...see if anything changed..
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited June 2015
    Did anyone ever have this happen? And is there a fuse easily accessible , because I have no power to my base. Here is a copy of my support request. One other thing, the bootloader start button had only one blue led lit and it was flashing continuously. Is that normal?
    Dear Trevor Geddis,

Thank you very much for your message to our Fanatec Support-Team.

Your request details are:
    Subject: "Firmware won't load and now no power"
    Description: "I downloaded FW 219. Installed to PC. Connected base/hub to PC with usb. Bootloader with start button. Only 1 blue led on ring around start button, but I proceeded anyway. The start firmware updater appeared. I clicked start firmware updater button, then connect button, then flash firmware button. Message centre indicated device connected, but then error message showing update was unsuccessful. I repeated all of the above, but still not successful. I removed the downloaded file. Re-ran the firmware zip file. Repeated and got the same error messages. I erased the download. Downloaded 219 again from the web site. Repeated all of the above, same error message after trying to flash, unsuccesful. After about 5 or 6 attempts, the base won't even start in Bootload mode any more. No power. I checked circuits, etc. Checked the power outlet, all okay. Still no power at the base. Please don't ask for a screen shot or picture, as nothing works anymore. To summariz: Firmware will not flash. No power to the base." 

The request was received on 13.06.2015 at 20:45:03. We will answer your request as fast as possible. When you get an answer from our staff please use the "reply" function of your Email application to keep the all information in the message. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Your Fanatec Support Team
  • The patch really messed up PCars for me...it's gotten worse iso getting better!!
  • edited June 2015
    Antoine Whats the Prob your Having with the FW??? The Center of the wheel seems a Bit loose.. Not Dead Zone issue just too Twitchy
  • Much more clipping of the wheel, already turned tire force down to 70 and got in game FFB set to 65...it just doesn't feel the same as with fw 065...
  • edited June 2015
    Yeah Trevor, blue light only on left side down. Keeps flashing until update is ready and restarts your wheel.
    Can't you start the wheel up in update modus, holding start button over 10 sec until light turns blue from start. So don't turn on and then hold, but hold immediately ?