Universal Hub for Xbox is now shipping -UPDATE

Comments

• Hi, I don't know if this has already been discussed or not already but does anyone have the abs rumble in the brake pedal using v2 pedals and base with xbo wheel on project cars? If so can you tell me what I need to do to get it to work. Thanks
  • Antoine Goosens you were Right... Im back at the FFB!!! Im using 50% FFB on PS4 with a Few Adjustments to Relative adjust bleed and im already -1 full second on my Fastes times. LOL... I dunno how i have any fun racing im too busey Tweeking. LOL
    See...told ya so. How's the ffb after p2.0?
    Back to your first ffb pdf...or still the one after p1.4?

Just set it to anything you like...off, 35, 55..etc. and do an emergency brake at highest speed...it's there..but kicks in waaaaaayyyy to late. Or perhaps now with p2.0 resolved..I dunno..
  • Nope still No ABS Feel and FW 94 Still drives off center so back to FW 65 i go.
  • Do you get the abs feel in the pedal though or the wheel? I do get the wheel shaking under hard braking but never felt anything in the brake pedal.
  • Have ABS rumble and wheel stays centred using FW 94
  • The ABS is Sooo Faint with PCars on PS4 that it Might as well Not be there... GT6 ABS feels like a Earth Quake Compaird to PCars ABS!!!! No Rim Vibration Either.

Jason Shaffer is Perfect and The Only Lucky Guy that Has Good ABS Feel and his wheel Does Not Loose center with FW 94 XB1, PS4 & PC PCars... What a Lucky Guy i wish i was Jason Shaffer [-X
  • Yeah, Grimey....don't you know by now....after he told us a gazillion times...he only does PCars master race on pc...and he bought his XOne hub to not play with it on his XOne.
    And he doesn't experience ANY flaws on PCars on pc...not even the reported one's by wmd members... :(|) :))
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    The ABS is Sooo Faint with PCars on PS4 that it Might as well Not be there... GT6 ABS feels like a Earth Quake Compaird to PCars ABS!!!! No Rim Vibration Either.

Jason Shaffer is Perfect and The Only Lucky Guy that Has Good ABS Feel and his wheel Does Not Loose center with FW 94 XB1, PS4 & PC PCars... What a Lucky Guy i wish i was Jason Shaffer [-X
    No, I'm NOT the only one. Everyone on the Master Race has it working, guess I was just smart enough to buy the PROPER FULL VERSION OF pCars instead of the puny, bug ridden, weak, consolised version of pCars for the MUCH weaker little consoles. I think you mean that you LOSE centre, if your centre is LOOSE then you have even more problems.

I'm so glad I'm not a sony pony like grimey who can't get anything to work on his little sony machine.
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, Grimey....don't you know by now....after he told us a gazillion times...he only does PCars master race on pc...and he bought his XOne hub to not play with it on his XOne.
    And he doesn't experience ANY flaws on PCars on pc...not even the reported one's by wmd members... :(|) :))
    FM5 and FH2 work just fine with the XO hub. Get an education or go back to TROLLING about your crappy little sony console on xbox.com KainNL. I'm sure the MS reps are still laughing at your dumb "looking forward with project morpheus" comment. Why don't you add some more emoticons from your little pink iphone?

You'd think it was rocket science to buy a PC game for the actual PC if you only read the sony ponies comments.
  • I've been away, again. For a while. At a real world racing event at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport). Getting caught up here. Nice to see the children are still at it. NOT!!!. Will you guys please stop the bull shyte. You were warned to stop the bickering. But like school yard brats you can't help but keep at the childish behaviour. Some of you appologized a while back for participating in the side show. But looks like you have slipped back into the BS. I know at least most of you are adults of some age. But definitely not mature. PLEASE, for who ever your chosen deity's sake. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! I'm flagging every one of you. For Phuques sake!
  • [-X LOL
    I've been away, again. For a while. At a real world racing event at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport). Getting caught up here. Nice to see the children are still at it. NOT!!!. Will you guys please stop the bull shyte. You were warned to stop the bickering. But like school yard brats you can't help but keep at the childish behaviour. Some of you appologized a while back for participating in the side show. But looks like you have slipped back into the BS. I know at least most of you are adults of some age. But definitely not mature. PLEASE, for who ever your chosen deity's sake. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! I'm flagging every one of you. For Phuques sake!
    DITTO... Dont Feed the Trolls

:)]
  • edited July 2015
    Yeah, Grimey....don't you know by now....after he told us a gazillion times...he only does PCars master race on pc...and he bought his XOne hub to not play with it on his XOne.
    FM5 and FH2 work just fine with the XO hub. Get an education or go back to TROLLING about your crappy little sony console on xbox.com KainNL. I'm sure the MS reps are still laughing at your dumb "looking forward with project morpheus" comment. Why don't you add some more emoticons from your little pink iphone?

You'd think it was rocket science to buy a PC game for the actual PC if you only read the sony ponies comments.
    It seems to really upset you that I stated some FACTS on Xbox.com forums doesn't it !!! My guess would be your working for M$ and you've got your arm up till your shoulder in Phil's Ahole...
    Your calling some people liars over here...but you've done your share too...fa...saying the XOne controller stays alive without charging it when in use with XOne and Fanatec wheel, touse headphones....NOT TRUE.
    And if you got your facts right...by reading every blog here...you would have known I don't own an iPhone.
    The only one who needs education here is YOU, cause your previous BAN on the former Fanatec blog/forum didn't teach you ANYTHING cause YOU keep TROLLING, polluting, provoking and insulting people the same way you did back then !!!! That's the only thing you're a master of!!!

But...actually, we all should feel sorry for you. You must have been the one who got bullied ALL of the time since kindergarten up till now, even at your work...and you've never gotten over it and you build up so much anger that your taking it out on all of us here.....boehoeeee....

@Trevor, sorry but flagging doesn't do anything here !!!!!! I held my breath for a long time and been flagging the hell around here but I've come to a point that I just had it with mister know it all....
  • Yeah, Grimey....don't you know by now....after he told us a gazillion times...he only does PCars master race on pc...and he bought his XOne hub to not play with it on his XOne.
    FM5 and FH2 work just fine with the XO hub. Get an education or go back to TROLLING about your crappy little sony console on xbox.com KainNL. I'm sure the MS reps are still laughing at your dumb "looking forward with project morpheus" comment.

I've been away, again. For a while. At a real world racing event at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport). Getting caught up here. Nice to see the children are still at it. NOT!!!. Will you guys please stop the bull shyte. You were warned to stop the bickering. But like school yard brats you can't help but keep at the childish behaviour. Some of you appologized a while back for participating in the side show. But looks like you have slipped back into the BS. I know at least most of you are adults of some age. But definitely not mature. PLEASE, for who ever your chosen deity's sake. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! I'm flagging every one of you. For Phuques sake!
    You realise

It seems to really upset you that I stated some FACTS on Xbox.com forums doesn't it !!! My guess would be your working for MS and you've got your arm up till your shoulder in Phil's Ahole...
    Your calling some people liars over here...but you've done your share too...fa...saying the XOne controller stays alive without charging it when in use with XOne and Fanatec wheel, touse headphones....NOT TRUE.
    And if you got your facts right...by reading every blog here...you would have known I don't own an iPhone.
    The only one who needs education here is YOU, cause your previous BAN on the former Fanatec blog/forum didn't teach you ANYTHING cause YOU keep TROLLING, polluting, provoking and insulting people the same way you did back then !!!! That's the only thing you're a master of!!!

But...actually, we all should feel sorry for you. You must have been the one who got bullied ALL of the time since kindergarten up till now, even at your work...and you've never gotten over it and you build up so much anger that your taking it out on all of us here.....boehoeeee....

@Trevor, sorry but flagging doesn't do anything here !!!!!! I held my breath for a long time and been flagging the hell around here but I've come to a point that I just had it with mister know it all....

Aw, is the little sony pony sensitive? You never stated a single FACT all you did was troll like the little sony pony you are. All you did is prove how clueless you are as to how much power real VR takes. Nobody over there cares about your stupid little pos4.

My controller stays on without being plugged in, sucks to be YOU.

I was never banned from 911wheel.de, get an education, or stop LYING. I don't take trolling advice from sony ponies that infest xbox.com either, you little troll with your pos4. KainNL.

Why don't you try and "bully" me KainNL?  You must live in some kind of fantasy land if you think for one second I care what any sony pony thinks.
  • edited July 2015
    Cheap shots...is that all you've got, whining about PS4....a whole lot of text for saying NOTHING!!!!
    You're the one who's being upset whiney...it's about the 5th post you mention my Xbox.com post...duhhhh!!!
    You seem to care enough to keep polluting and trolling these blogs...so who's the LIAR now!!!
    edited July 2015
    Cheap shots...is that all you've got, whining about PS4....a whole lot of text for saying NOTHING!!!!
    You're the one who's being upset whiney...it's about the 5th post you mention my Xbox.com post...duhhhh!!!
    You seem to care enough to keep polluting and trolling these blogs...so who's the LIAR now!!!
    Great job! You only took four lines to say NOTHING. Only whining I see about pos4 is from you on xbox.com, KainNL.

My XO Hub and XO work fantastic, keep tuning your pos4 until you can one day play a decent driving game on it, well maybe one day it will get one.
  • edited July 2015
    Ohw, you're a parrot too...using my words in your own post...you're a real genius...NOTTTTTT
    Yeah...and your FANTASIC..in your own perfect world..DREAM ON Jason DREAM ON
  • My v2 base was scheduled for delivery on 7-31, it just shipped yesterday. Hopefully my xb1 hub ships early too.
  • Does your notification mail says one...or more items ? If there are more, then your Xhub is included !!!
    edited July 2015
    Ohw, you're a parrot too...using my words in your own post...you're a real genius...NOTTTTTT
    Any decent driving games on your little pos4 yet? Hey KainNL you should tell everyone on xbox.com about all the great driving games for your pos4.....err. Now that would be a dream for you little sony ponies and your goofy anime machine. Almost pushing two years now and where are the good driving titles??????????????

They're on the Master Race and XO.
  • Just received my v2 base today! Now to wait for the hub. I did purchase them at different times so I guess that's why they did not ship together.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    A bit surprised to not hear from more people who got the first round of hubs. Considering they sold out, thought more people would be giving their feedback.
  • A bit surprised to not hear from more people who got the first round of hubs. Considering they sold out, thought more people would be giving their feedback.
    They're great, everyone on PC and XO is busy playing and everyone on sony's pos4 is complaining and not playing.
  • Ohw, you're a parrot too...using my words in your own post...you're a real genius...NOTTTTTT
    Any decent driving games on your little pos4 yet? Hey KainNL you should tell everyone on xbox.com about all the great driving games for your pos4.....err. Now that would be a dream for you little sony ponies and your goofy anime machine. Almost pushing two years now and where are the good driving titles??????????????

Is that all you got...cheap shots again MicroSOFTIE. You're just a weak little brat that can't think of nothing else but Xbox.com and your stupid pc..just go and put your arm a little more up Phil's A**

And in comparison to yours...my gaming world isn't all about racing, enough games that don't see daylight on pc or XOne. I ain't a M$ fan girl like you...I use best of both consoles.
    MasterSHITTER.
  • A bit surprised to not hear from more people who got the first round of hubs. Considering they sold out, thought more people would be giving their feedback.
    They're great, everyone on PC and XO is busy playing and everyone on sony's pos4 is complaining and not playing.
    NOTTT...only MicroSOFTIE and Natalie...like it...I think most people don't dare to say they're a bit disappointed in limited use of buttons.
    And MicroSOFTIE...just be honest you little B**** IF you didn't have a button box on your pc the XOne hub was just as useless as it is for PCars on XOne....DARE play it once on XOne you big mouth!!! Off course FM5 plays great with the XOne cause you can only change/invert pre set templates. Just as the FFB in FM5...pre set. Again...DARE PLAY PCars on XOne, since your such a fan girl, and TRY getting your ffb same as your pc version...
    But I guess I know the answer already...You're a COWARD and hide behind playing PCars on pc...XOne is good enough to play arcadie FM5 and FH2...that says enough about you!!!
    edited July 2015
    A bit surprised to not hear from more people who got the first round of hubs. Considering they sold out, thought more people would be giving their feedback.
    NOTTT...only MicroSOFTIE and Natalie...like it...I think most people don't dare to say they're a bit disappointed in limited use of buttons.
    And MicroSOFTIE...just be honest you little B**** IF you didn't have a button box on your pc the XOne hub was just as useless as it is for PCars on XOne....DARE play it once on XOne you big mouth!!! Off course FM5 plays great with the XOne cause you can only change/invert pre set templates. Just as the FFB in FM5...pre set. Again...DARE PLAY PCars on XOne, since your such a fan girl, and TRY getting your ffb same as your pc version...
    But I guess I know the answer already...You're a COWARD and hide behind playing PCars on pc...XOne is good enough to play arcadie FM5 and FH2...that says enough about you!!!
    Aw little sony pony can't play his videogames, yet everyone on PC and XO is busy playing. Aw, little sony pony's dainty little woman's hands can't reach the buttons, better change them. Aw, little sony pony is your wheel losing centre? Not mine on the Master Race and XO, sucks to be you, sony pony.

WHY WOULD I BUY pCARS FOR A CONSOLE? It's a PC game so I buy it for PC, is this rocket science? You claim to care about graphics, YET BUY THE CONSOLE VERSION OF pCARS, that sums up your intelligence right there, sony pony.

"hide behind playing pCars on the PC" - WHAT IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN? It's funny that you can't play pCars after all you spent on it, what a fool.

I can see why you use the internet to call people "little B$%$" with those little dainty woman's hands of yours I can see why. Maybe your fat wife can help you reach the buttons?

When will your goofy little anime machine pos4 get a decent working driving game? Ask that on xbox.com you little sony pony troll.

I own a PC for PC games, I own an XO for XO games and I don't own a pos4 because their exclusives lineup is CRAP and their colour saturation is all washed out.
    edited July 2015

Is that all you got...cheap shots again MicroSOFTIE. You're just a weak little brat that can't think of nothing else but Xbox.com and your stupid pc..just go and put your arm a little more up Phil's A**

And in comparison to yours...my gaming world isn't all about racing, enough games that don't see daylight on pc or XOne. I ain't a M$ fan girl like you...I use best of both consoles.
    MasterSHITTER.
    If anyone should be banned, you're the poster girl for it. PC/XO cover ALL the titles I'm interested in, I couldn't care any less about your little anime crap on pos4.
  • Yeah...you're hiding and blabbing all about your so called CRAP race you SEEM to know everything but your too F-in ignorant to understand that EVERYBODY experiences problems with PCars EVEN on pc...why else is the list of acknowledged problems endless on PCars forum...genius of NOTHING.
    So how many pages have you read back to find something new about me to insult me a little more...your looking down on everybody out here but your the impotent little spoiled brat around here....
    It must give you such a big boner, for as far that's possible with your micro dingie, knowing your the most hated person around here.
    Who helpt you decorate your rig with that Xmas lights...must have been your imaginary girlfriend your jerking of to every 30 times a day.
    edited July 2015
    Yeah...you're hiding and blabbing all about your so called CRAP race you SEEM to know everything but your too F-in ignorant to understand that EVERYBODY experiences problems with PCars EVEN on pc...why else is the list of acknowledged problems endless on PCars forum...genius of NOTHING.
    So how many pages have you read back to find something new about me to insult me a little more...your looking down on everybody out here but your the impotent little spoiled brat around here....
    It must give you such a big boner, for as far that's possible with your micro dingie, knowing your the most hated person around here.
    Who helpt you decorate your rig with that Xmas lights...must have been your imaginary girlfriend your jerking of to every 30 times a day.
    Really? What problems am I experiencing on PC?
    Subpar graphics? NO
    Wheel losing centre? NO
    ABS rumble working? YES
    FFB working? YES
    All three pedals working? YES
    Shifter working for every gear and neutral ? YES
    Limited to only 16 players? NO can play with 32 players online
    Working in Oculus Rift DK2 ? YES, I'm already playing in VR you little sony pony.
    Button box available for use? YES
    Real car tach and shift light working? YES
    Telemetry output to 7" external screen working? YES

Blue lights are Christmas colours? OK, little sony pony. You use a welfare playseat, your wife bought it for you as she said the pole you already have between your legs is inadequate

Still thinking about my boner? Your dainty little woman's hands are really getting a workout today! I couldn't possibly care any less what little sony ponies think of me around here, isn't that clear to you by now?

Who helps you reach the buttons on your hub?

Go back to your goofy little anime machine and keep on waiting for a decent driving title that actually works on your underpowered piece of crap.

• If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding you whiny little tape recorder....just keep playing the same blah blah over and over again!!!
    Just keep playing on your master CRAP piece of ****...
  • Explain how laughing at your dumb comments in my posts is synonymous with caring?

What kind of peasant calls the PC "master CRAP"?

Curb your jealousy as the PC can do everything your goofy little anime machine can, BUT BETTER and a list too long to post of what it can do that your goofy little anime machine can't.

July 29th and DX12 comes to PC, this fall DX12 comes to XO and what does pos4 get? Driveclub DLC?