Universal Hub for Xbox is now shipping -UPDATE

Comments

• Wow I'm really impressed about DX12....NOTTT. Let's just see how many MORE problems that'll bring on XOne and pc...M$ should better keep the Xbox for gaming in stead of all that other CRAP you do on a pc.
    I wouldn't mind you making that list full of bullshit...gives people some more laughter about you making a moron out of yourself!!
  • Wow I'm really impressed about DX12....NOTTT. Let's just see how many MORE problems that'll bring on XOne and pc...MS should better keep the Xbox for gaming in stead of all that other CRAP you do on a pc.
    I wouldn't mind you making that list full of bullshit...gives people some more laughter about you making a moron out of yourself!!
    It doesn't matter what you're impressed "about" it's completely irrelevant, but for people whose IQ's are in the triple digits it's exciting that some titles saw an improvement of as much as100fps when moving from DX11 to DX12.

Go ahead make your list, sony pony. It will only prove you can't figure anything out which anyone can see by reading your posts here. Have you thought of taping extensions to your fingers so you can reach the buttons on the hub?

What are these "problems" you claim the PC has? I build my own PC's and have no idea wtf you're talking about.  What are you even talking about? The XO is for gaming that's why it gets actual working driving games like FM5, FH2 and soon FM6 and pos4 gets driveclub.
  • BUT BETTER and a list too long to post of what it can do that your goofy little anime machine can't.
    Go ahead and make that list YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT mister wonderfull three digit iq, 001 that must be acoording to your childish posts since day one!!!
    If the XOne is for gaming, then why M$ keeps calling it a full extended media centre???
    Who cares if a gaming device can be hooked to a decoder...get a tv guide by it....use Netflix on it...etc..
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    BUT BETTER and a list too long to post of what it can do that your goofy little anime machine can't.
    Go ahead and make that list YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT mister wonderfull three digit iq, 001 that must be acoording to your childish posts since day one!!!
    If the XOne is for gaming, then why M$ keeps calling it a full extended media centre???
    Who cares if a gaming device can be hooked to a decoder...get a tv guide by it....use Netflix on it...etc..
    I've always known that anyone who can't spell MS is a dumb troll. Only people I hear complaining about media capabilities are sony ponies, just more jealousy because their goofy anime machine has a crap OS written by subpar engineers and it isn't capable. The same crappy engineers that made that always offline psn network or should I say posn?

Should I start the list with 4k graphics?
    Should I start the list with using ANY sim driving peripherals?
    Should I start the list with all the different display types a PC can support?
    Should I start the list with all the different controller types that the PC can support?
    Should I start the list with VR that is available now and works?
    Should I start the list with frame-rates past 60?
    Should I start the list with load times that put pos4 in the dust?
    Should I start the list with all the compatible OS' available?
    Should I start the list with the largest collection of titles and largest selection of exclusives?
    Should I start the list with the best prices on any game?
    Should I start the list with the number of online players that can participate in a match?
    Should I start the list with.... well EVEN YOU must be catching on by now, sony pony troll.

I know you won't be making a list of your imaginary PC problems as that would even OUT you some more for the little sony pony troll you are.

• I didn't BRAG about a list...you did...And yeah...go make yourself more rediculous by clearing that all out to me...001 digit iq brat.
    No matter what you list up here..I've got real life going on around here with only limited to do some gaming...so not interested in having a pc. I'm not locked up in my room 20 hours a day like you. Scared to come out and interact with real people cause you're not capable of it. So you should be real proud being on top of the LBs all over... You should be ashamed if you weren't!!
    Be proud of having the, in your eyes best gear, and mgove some more to M$ by walking up front in each thing they bring out...I bet you've also got 10 Windows tablets for your rig...why don't you offer M$ a sponsorship...I bet they're willing to take your money for doingnothing. MicroSOFTIE
  • I think it is time to leave this blog for good. It is very exhausting to filter the "good" posts out of this crap that is created by Jason, Antoine and Grimey in every discussion available...(and others....sry Grimey, love your ffb work) 

- Admins, it is your turn now!
  • Jakob,

Don't leave. Things will get better.
  • I wish there was a way we could petition the host of this blog and his administrators. This place has been hijacked by a very small person. And for whatever reason he has been able to draw people who otherwise have positive contribution into his pathetic word games. It should not have been allowed to happen. In my opinion, it is not the protagonists on this blog who are responsible. It is the people who should be managing it for good useful information and feedback about their product who have allowed this place to deteriorate to this lowest of levels. I can only imagine what Fanatec's competition are thinking. They are probably rolling on the ground with laughter at the way the people here are misbehaving. Everyone grow up. Management, put a stop to this. It is your responsibility. Now fix it.
  • edited July 2015
    I think it is time to leave this blog for good. It is very exhausting to filter the "good" posts out of this crap that is created by Jason, Antoine and Grimey in every discussion available...(and others....sry Grimey, love your ffb work) 

Sorry Dude Check the Threads then Post again.. I Havent been posting for a Few Weeks Get your Facts Straight... I do Have a Real Life and Much Better things to do than post with or about Jason Shaffer. Nope Grimey Not Guilty... Glad you like the FFB work

:)>-

Yes and Really... Check the Threads and Find my last post talking to or about that guy... I have better things to do.... He thrives on the Shenanagins i refuse to feed him
  • Did not mind to offend you. I haven`t checked most of the threads lately. Been busy dialing in the right ffb settings for pcars...
  • I think it is time to leave this blog for good. It is very exhausting to filter the "good" posts out of this crap that is created by Jason, Antoine and Grimey in every discussion available...(and others....sry Grimey, love your ffb work) 

Sorry Dude Check the Threads then Post again.. I Havent been posting for a Few Weeks Get your Facts Straight... I do Have a Real Life and Much Better things to do than post with or about Jason Shaffer. Nope Grimey Not Guilty... Glad you like the FFB work

:)>-

Yes and Really... Check the Threads and Find my last post talking to or about that guy... I have better things to do.... He thrives on the Shenanagins i refuse to feed him
    Stop mentioning me Grimey, don't forget you started the whole debacle when you asked me "why I was here if all my gear failed and I hate Fanatec so much ?" When it wasn't even me who was posting all that, then you just tried to duck it as you never did any such thing when it was right there to read yourself.
  • edited July 2015
    Did not mind to offend you. I haven`t checked most of the threads lately. Been busy dialing in the right ffb settings for pcars...

Im Not Offended im just Not Guilty... Ive been too busey Getting the FFB on PS4 PCars to be bothered with the Shenanagins and also Planning My 25th anniversary celebration when im Not Tweeking PCars FFB. LOL
  • I didn't BRAG about a list...you did...And yeah...go make yourself more rediculous by clearing that all out to me...001 digit iq brat.
    No matter what you list up here..I've got real life going on around here with only limited to do some gaming...so not interested in having a pc. I'm not locked up in my room 20 hours a day like you. Scared to come out and interact with real people cause you're not capable of it. So you should be real proud being on top of the LBs all over... You should be ashamed if you weren't!!
    Be proud of having the, in your eyes best gear, and mgove some more to MS by walking up front in each thing they bring out...I bet you've also got 10 Windows tablets for your rig...why don't you offer MS a sponsorship...I bet they're willing to take your money for doingnothing. MicroSOFTIE
    It's "RIDICULOUS", you can't even spell your insults correctly, you little sony pony troll.
  • I wish there was a way we could petition the host of this blog and his administrators. This place has been hijacked by a very small person. And for whatever reason he has been able to draw people who otherwise have positive contribution into his pathetic word games. It should not have been allowed to happen. In my opinion, it is not the protagonists on this blog who are responsible. It is the people who should be managing it for good useful information and feedback about their product who have allowed this place to deteriorate to this lowest of levels. I can only imagine what Fanatec's competition are thinking. They are probably rolling on the ground with laughter at the way the people here are misbehaving. Everyone grow up. Management, put a stop to this. It is your responsibility. Now fix it.
    What have you ever contributed other than posting your disgusting piss stained toilet seat pic? You've contributed NOTHING
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Anyone have a suggestion for the short usb cable? My (65") TV is about 10 feet away so the cable that comes with the base is very short and too far away from my Xbox
  • Anyone have a suggestion for the short usb cable? My (65") TV is about 10 feet away so the cable that comes with the base is very short and too far away from my Xbox
    Get a longer one. :)) Try monoprice.
    Anyone have a suggestion for the short usb cable? My (65") TV is about 10 feet away so the cable that comes with the base is very short and too far away from my Xbox

I thought maybe it was proprietary so just wanted to check beforehand.
  • Anyone have a suggestion for the short usb cable? My (65") TV is about 10 feet away so the cable that comes with the base is very short and too far away from my Xbox

Joseph,

Just make sure it's the correct USB ends. Also if you can't get a long cable with the 90* end get a adapter. I'll do some looking for ya.

Joseph,

Just make sure it's the correct USB ends. Also if you can't get a long cable with the 90* end get a adapter. I'll do some looking for ya.
    Have you tried a USB A extension? I know people use USB hubs with no issues. A USB A female to USB A male extension is quite easy to find.

Joseph,

Have you tried a USB A extension? I know people use USB hubs with no issues. A USB A female to USB A male extension is quite easy to find.
    I actually have an extension that I have been using with my iPad cable. I will try that out. Thanks Chris!
  • Hi, Joseph. I have a similar set up. About ten feet from the 60" plasma and Xbone. I bought a 15' cable with correct ends at Canada Computer. I drilled a hole in the proper spot under my base platform and go straight into the connector port. No 90 degree elbow needed. I also race iRacing on the PC, which is about 12 feet away. I ran the same 15' USB cable to that as well, and from the pc, a 20 foot hdmi cable to the plasma. All works fine that way.
    edited August 2015
    Hi, Joseph. I have a similar set up. About ten feet from the 60" plasma and Xbone. I bought a 15' cable with correct ends at Canada Computer. I drilled a hole in the proper spot under my base platform and go straight into the connector port. No 90 degree elbow needed. I also race iRacing on the PC, which is about 12 feet away. I ran the same 15' USB cable to that as well, and from the pc, a 20 foot hdmi cable to the plasma. All works fine that way.
    Great thanks Trevor. I am in Canada so thats easy :) I guess these types are labeled printer cables correct?
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited August 2015
    No, not printer cables. Search under USB cables. Get one longer than you need. You'll appreciate the wiggle room, plus no strain on the connections.
  • Hi everyone, I'm pretty happy with the hub for xb1 but I'm not sure how I get the h pattern sq shifter working. I've set it and gone through n to 7 on the hub and set manual gears on the game fm5, but where on either the game or the hub do I make a setting to get the h pattern shifter to work. Manual gears work on the paddles and that's it. If anyone has theirs working for fm5 and h2 I would like to know, it's bound to be simple! Thanks in advance
  • Did you connect the CSS SQ on the base in the shifter 1 port...
    Updated the base to the latest firmware 110 ? Latest driver is posted by Armin Haberman on page 3 of the driver 222 topic.
  • What's up everybody? My Xbox one hub came in about a week ago and been using it since with no problems until a couple of days ago. When playing on the Xbox one the hub no longer works meaning none of the buttons nor shifter paddles work, the wheel, peddles and Clubsport shifter works just nothing from the hub does. I have use my controller to navigate through the game or console. Yes it has the latest updates and I have contacted Fanatec and just sent a video of the problem. Does anybody have any ideas. Help would be greatfully appreciated on this problem I have. Thanks, Michael.
  • Have you tested the buttons in function test window on pc.
    If they don't respond there either...I think your hub is toast.
  • Yes I did and same thing would happen there. It wouldn't let me put it pc mode, had to disconnect the hub for it to go into pc mode then reinstall the hub. And still none of the controls on the hub would work, it would glich on and off. Thanks for the quick response, kinda figured the hub was toast.
    Anyone managed to get some good settings for Forza with this wheel?
  • With PCars on XOne you mean huh ? I'll walk you trough them, via chat, as soon as I see you online Joseph!!! Just don't update to patch 3.0 yet IF/WHEN it's available. I want you to feel and judge them at current conditions. After that, and the use of Grimeys pdf to know what slider does what, you'll be able to create your own desired settings!!