Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• The only thing you can do is report them to your appropriate govt agency. They simply do not respond willingly to customers and must be forced to do so. The good thing in au is if they are found in breach they pay the agencies costs.

• Anyone yet recieved a voucher

• I filed an official "complaint" and declared them in default via a response to my order. Just for the official records not that I expect this to speed-up the process or give me any response. In this way I can hold them accountable. 

In the meantime I ordered a Moza set here in NL. Ordered at https://simracewebshop.com/ yesterday evening, delivered today :-)

If Fanatec eventually will deliver, I can compare sets and keep the best set and resell the other set. 

If they do not fulfill their obligations I will take necessary steps at my credit card company to withdraw the payment and if needed further legal steps. I refuse to accept paying a lot of money and not getting the products I ordered.

• I am in the same boat. Same dates and nothing yet. :(

• I'm waiting for the post in which Fanatec wishes us a Merry Christmas. Kicking everyone in the face again.

• This is what I just received. I asked 2 questions, got answers to none of them. I'm kicking myself in the balls.

"Dear Romain, 

Thank you for your email.

We understand that you were looking forward to a good offer and can therefore sympathise with your disappointment. 

Unfortunately there is not much I can do for you regarding your order, but you should receive a voucher as compensation for the inconvenience caused. 

The voucher you receive from us can be redeemed on all items in our shop. 

This means that you can get a discount on all items of your choice, even on items that are never on sale.

Thank you for your understanding!"

I don't know if my order is canceled or maintained, if and when I'll receive the refund / voucher...

• edited December 2023

Fanatec’s LinkedIn page. Guessing they burned down their warehouses just out of frame of this picture. I’m an order 1807* from 20 Nov with no update but a merry go round of gaslighting.

• @James

I'm still waiting for my order #1833132 from 24/11 in France. Status is Handover to warehouse and no news.

• joe rankinjoe rankin Member
    edited December 2023

• Update Ordered 21/11/23 and both parcels returned to sender due to incomplete custom documents on 30/11/23. Had no contact from fanatec whatsoever (messaged on here, online form, email, tried calling, and online chat, facebook, and twitter)........I have received an email from Fanatec about 5 minutes ago stating that 'due to an error' my parcels were returned to them. They have asked whether I would like a replacement or a refund! I wonder if it will take another 31 days for them to receive my reply and action it??

• Do we have some news of people who received their V2.5 X after their BF order IN EUROPE ? We have reports of people who received them in the US but not much in Europe 🧐

• Guys today is the last working day before Christmas, I think Fanatec already closed for today as a suggestion for the hard work....

• I bought a 2nd hand one until my order will arrive 😜

• edited December 2023

shame service

• but good news, I did received the CSL DD Pro and it DID NOT burn down while I updated it....

• This is in case the wheelbase catches fire. You can buy a training course in the store soon. Maybe even with a 10% discount.

*Sarcasm ended*

• U guys said voucher will be out before X-Mas again a lie thanks for absolutly nothing this company rly gets on my nerves

• Yes my order that i placed the 24th (V2.5X and QR1) was delivered on monday the 4th. That went rather quick.

But my original order (Podium Wheel Base DD2 & ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X & QR2 Wheel-Side) from 17 November hasn't arrived. Also i didn't receive any update, and it's stuck at "fully shipped / handover to warehouse) since 28 November. Well hopefully i have everything delivered before april 2024. Waiting is the easy part, but the lack of communication is just terrible. Give us a weekly update, and be honest.

• Order 1837228

Is there any chance i could exchange the Clubsport v2.5x steering wheel for the McLaren wheel in my order without loosing any other black Friday offered items ( prices, available dates etc) ?

Also about the voucher: In case i want to cancel my order in how many days will i receive it?

Should i ask or it goes automatically to my account?

• Only those of us who have had problems with our orders are here and, although there are many of us, this does not make enough noise. I encourage you to comment on their social networks so that at least there are no new potential users who fall into the trap.

• I cancelled 7 days ago. This just came. It may take a little longer. Another stalling tactic. Thank you Fanascam.

• i got the cancellation email today too, now let's wait for the voucher

• No need to wait ... the voucher is 10FANATEC_OFF_TOMORROW

Of course the above will return "Invalid or expired" when you try and use it but then so does the one that Fanatec have been sending everyone so really there's no difference.

• Thanks, I've got the same e-mail, at least they acknowledged the cancellation.

• Frank LopezFrank Lopez Member
    edited December 2023

Give me my FUCKING Voucher already you scumbags, you caused this fuckup Fanatec, and now you are stalling and delaying giving the ONLY resolution you have offered. It has Been 5 business days since you announced this voucher, and then another where its coming before Christmas. WHERE IS IT.

I want to put this fucking order in so i never have to deal with this company again. the disappointment I have accumulated ever since ordering something on BF has been incredible. I have never ever before had so much trouble, uncertainty, and hopelessness when ordering something. the lack of communication, the delays without explanation, overselling, not being sure if things are in stock or not, not knowing if Avail dates are legit or not. The only thing that happened quick with Fanatec is charging my bank account when I clicked order.. I mean I have completely lost any ounce of respect I ever had for Fanatec, the largest company I know that operates like a Ponzi scheme and has worse customer relations than a fucking Car Repo Business.

• 😂😂 man every little thing they do make everything worse. I’m starting to find it funny

• Well as many know and as I’ve posted here I have been trying to get an answer about my order placed on November 23 for all in stock product here in the US. All these items were for my nephew for Christmas so I was really anxious regarding the order status. I sent emails and reached out to James on this forum for help. This morning I got this reply from Fanatec regarding my 4 week old order.

……………..………………………

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping your recent order.

You should receive an email from us with regards to an update on your recent order. Rest assured, we'll be in touch in the next days if your shipment processing takes longer.

We will try our best to get the products to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Everlie

……………………………………

so that was really a lot of help wasn’t it? Doesn’t explain a thing and now Fanatec goes on holiday and I’m left with nothing for 4 weeks worth of waiting. Just to add a little bit more of an insult to everything I get my credit card statement with the Fanatec charges on it and yet I have no product.