Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Yeah, as long as it is "sent to warehouse" or whatever, it can't be cancelled from the Orders -page anymore :-D

• anyone received the update for DD+ order today?

• No movement here yet in Australia: "The order is in process", no serial numbers yet in "My products"

I also had a QR2 WS in my order with a preorder date of 29/12 along with several Black Friday items

• I hope all those waiting for their Fanatec equipment to arrive still managed to have a half decent Christmas. This message serves no pupose whatsoever except giving me the opportunity to add to the thousand of complaints, and a strange occurance today! - I ordered a R2R bundle back in late November (CSL DD 5nM, CSL Pedals, Mclaren wheel), and like thousands of others I have been waiting for Fanatec to update me with shipping information and tracking number. Going into my account, it still says 'Handover to warehouse' and no tracking number issued. However, weirdly this morning UPS delivered the CSL DD, with a tracking number! However, UPS messed up too as they left me an invoice for the total UK VAT etc for all the items. - the other 3 were not delivered and there is no indication as to whether they have them! - So, even if your order says on Fanatec that still in warehouse, with no tracking number, you may get a surprise delivery out of the blue! - Now waiting to find out where the other parcels are! Seriously, if I didn't already know how good Fanatec equipment is, I would have cancelled and gone to a different supplier!

• edited December 2023

I reported on their form that I was giving up.

I still have no money on my account.

New year in a moment.

If someone knows something about a collective lawsuit, I am asking for info.

I would like to join for failing to keep the contract, keep money, block "cancel" though not sent.

Even if they return the money someday, I will be willing to smash this company Fanatec.

This is my first purchase and fascination with Simracing I have already passed.

Thanks to Fanatec...

• Got my Info from Paypal today that Endor Sender me a refund for the BF Order. Still no 25% Voucher.

DD+ either now further Info except it is sold out for Europe.

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited December 2023

Got info to from paypal that fanatec has send me the refund. so i think nobody should have fears that fanatec hold money back

So now we are waiting for the 25% voucher. but at the moment nothing is really available beside from pedals, shifter and csl dd. it looks like fanatec want to force people in the qr2 system, because no statement if metal QR1will be ever available

and second is it for fanatec really possible to give 25% of any order that we do. I mean when i count 1 and 1 it would be hard to sell the DD+ vor 750 euros. because so far i know sony, the licence will not be cheap for fanatec. but it´s sold out so we have not to be worry about that

• I will normally receive my refund today 🙌🏼.

Has anyone received the 25% Voucher? And it works well on a global command?

Thank you.

If it's not global order ! bye bye Fanatec 😩, I'm on ps5 I'm thinking of moving to the logitech pro racing wheel.(No f1 steering wheel at the moment 😩)

• The voucher will be valid until the end of april, at least they said this in the e-mail. So there will be stock I think, but they will do inventory at the beginning of the year, probably there will be stock and preorders after that.

I wonder when will we get the vouchers.

• Australian store shows V2.5 X as currently in stock, whereas it was a late March 2024 preorder around the time Fanatec started offering people the option to cancel.

• edited December 2023

Hello James,

Hello Mrs. or MR representative of Fanatec,

Like many people, I cancelled my Black Friday order to receive the 25% voucher.

(This is my first set up and it's more interesting for me to have 25% on my entire cart than the Black Friday order.)

Can you confirm that:

-We will receive the voucher and on what date?

-Will it work for all products in the basket?

Can you reassure us about this?

We are afraid of losing everything...black Friday and maybe have misunderstood the email explaining the 25% voucher…😰😭

Have a good end of the year.

• Fanatecs products are good unless you lose the QC lottery and your thing is dead on day one or dies in a year. Who knows.

• Yup... There are a lot of us that have sort of given up. Ordered on 20 Nov and have received no updates from Fanatec. They refuse to answer any emails, calls, etc with any information. I believe they have stolen from me.

• This does not reassure at all in the a future order and may be a material problem.

• For me i think is not real apply 25% in total new order.

i hope 🙌🏼

• Update - I know some of .... most of you have .... are still waiting for orders placed much longer but hopefully there is some added hope for US customers. My order placed on the 15th of December has been updated with a tracking # on the 26th. I still don't have a ship or delivery date from FedEx but I'm hoping that a tracking # is positive progress.

Good luck to all that those that are dealing with a much lengthier delay has some progress soon.

I ordered the Fanatec Gran Turismo DD Pro (5 Nm) for PS5 if that makes a difference.

• you got a tracking number on the 26th? weird I thought they weren't making progress until January 10

• edited December 2023

• I ordered mine on Dec 6, 2023

Order # 1867882

FedEx Ground

It says that it was Handover to warehouse since 12/18

So officially not a Christmas present lol

When do you think it will ship?

Thanks

• Once the order is sent to the warehouse the 'Cancel Order' button goes away. You can only cancel via web interface when 'the order is in process'.

• Nope. Nothing yet. Still no serial numbers in account either.

• When placing an order for shipment within the U.S. the following is displayed, "Please note orders will not be processed from January 3-10 2024 due to inventory." Also the blog post states, "no orders will be shipped in the first week of January until January 10."

I read somewhere that they would not ship Dec 23-26 and Dec 30-Jan 10. So that would leave Dec 27, 28, and 29 to get shipments out (for U.S. anyway).

I would like to see an updated blog post with the latest BF shipments. Already missed Christmas and too late to get it for my kids school winter break.

My wife can get crap from China in time for Christmas but Fanatec can't get stuff out locally in time. Huge disappointment this has been.

• I thought so too, I even checked on a whim on the 26th and there were no updates then. The pessimist in me says they just slapped a label on the box but won't actually ship till after inventory. Regardless of what happens, once FedEx actually has it I'll update here.

• it's because they ship everything out individually packaged. I can't fathom why they do it like that because no other company i've ever bought from does it like that. I ordered to canada, that means they had to create 5 customs forms, 5 shipping labels and prepare 5 boxes. I don't know much about logistics asides from shipping things to family, but isn't that 5x more work and time than just having a single label on a bigger box? Like what is the issue with getting a variety of box sizes like amazon, and at least combining some items with packing material inbetween. For heavy items like DD wheelbases I fully understand shipping them separate so they don't break other things in the box, but for smaller items there's no excuse.

I ordered the shifter on november 22, with the dd1 combo. and they're shipping me the usb dongle for it in a separate package. like why not combine the qr2 wheel side, bmw wheel, shifter cable and qr2 hub side into one box and put the dd1 in another box. it really wouldn't be that much work and cuts out 3 customs forms and 3 labels, with the chance for 3 less boxes to get lost in transit. It all just feels entirely wasteful and I'm assuming that's why they are having such a nightmare with this. Essentially if you assume at least 3 items per order, that means 60,000 orders turned into 180,000 shipping labels and probably 40,000-50,000 customs forms. On top of people now cancelling orders and reversing cc payments now they've got to dig through that mess on top of trying to get things shipped out. like yeah no wonder they're so far behind, it's a horrible system.

• Just received my brake performance module and the V3s are on the way. But still missing the DD1 with BMW wheel…these guys are lucky that they shipped a day before my bank sent them a request for chargeback and had to cancel it because they provided “tracking”. Oh well, let’s see when the base will ship.

• A TA T Member
    edited December 2023

It has been quite some time since dec 15th email that there would be a voucher sent for a coupon for 25% with no sight of it....

• Tes AhmTes Ahm Member
    edited December 2023

@james @fanatec just want to refund order 1811588 sooner rather than later, been 5 weeks since order.

Even if it arrives miraculously arrives at customs, I've already sent in the request and just want my money.

Should legit be paying people interest the way you're holding on to capital without product or service.

• Hello, do you have any update regarding your procedure ?