Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• I got shifter and usb in one box as part order. I’m still waiting on handbrake ordered on the 26th November.

• Hey Fanatec I ordered shifter and handbrake on the 26th of November I have received the shifter but no handbrake the order number is 1851633 please send.

• yeah they gave me a separate tracking number just for the usb dongle. so I'm assuming that's shipped separately in my case.

• edited December 2023

@james @fanatec

You are a bunch of Sociopaths.

I have never met such pathetic people in my life!

A bunch of thieves!

How can one treat their customers like this

Zero information – not even a child would behave this way , I won't mention this company anymore

I just hope that you will never rise again

Today the matter has been reported to the police and to the European Consumer Centre

A bunch of childish people

• In the given example, the word "ignorant" is not used correctly. The term "ignorant" typically refers to a lack of knowledge or awareness, and using it to describe people who made a mistake with an order may not be appropriate.

by misusing the word ignorant, you are thereby ignorant yourself.

• are you satisfied now?

• edited December 2023

I just want to say that the only reason I haven't emailed or complained to Fanatec yet is because of the quality of the products i received. Ive never owned any other brands so I have nothing to compare it to, but so far it has exceeded my expectations just from packaging to build quality and lack of defects out of the box. Still have no info on my DD+ but I'm really trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's out of their control. I do agree that the way they ship boxes separately and how they structured the black friday deals this year was not smart considering the warehouse issues they already had. My packages ranged from 3 business days to about 16 business days to receive. I also wasn't too concerned seeing as I wouldn't be able to use them until I receive the DD+ anyways. Maybe that's why I'm not as upset as many others that sold their old equipment before purchasing and relied on Fanatec to deliver in 7-10 days or in time for Christmas.

• I'm a very confused... You stated the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is out of stock and you will likely get your order in March...

But on your website you are stating they are in stock and ready to ship. Shipments are processed in the order in which your order was received (first come, first served).

Where is my order? I have been waiting since Black Friday. With little updates from your side on progress.

https://fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-formula-v2.5x (states it is in stock and ready to ship) How can this be when you have not shipped my order as of yet!

Due to the exceptionally high volume of traffic on our site during the sales event, there was a temporary synchronization issue between our website and warehouse management system. This resulted in an overselling of the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X. As we cannot process partial shipments, we are currently unable to ship your order.

In light of these circumstances, we would like to present you with two options.

1) Wait for availability:

- We will resume production of the steering wheel, so you can wait until it is available and have your entire Black Friday order delivered once everything is in stock.

- The first units may already arrive at the end of January, but the majority will not be in stock until mid to end of March 2024. Shipments are processed in the order in which your order was received (first come, first served).

• Wow,

That's crazy. Last time I saw this had availability of March 2024. Now showing ready to ship?! Was there so many cancellations that they now have in stock?

Ordered one for giggles with FEDEX overnight. We'll see what happens. I can always cancel if they are truly backordered.

• Just initiated a charge back with my credit card company. Been nearly 40 days from my order placement. Order number 1807*.

Fanatec, enjoy the $100 fee the credit card company will be placing upon you.

Merry Christmas!

• Still waiting for an update on my order since 1. November. 1781012

• Bong ThaoBong Thao Member
    edited December 2023

Just wanted to share my experience with the community. Maybe it'll give someone a reference of timelines (US).

I placed an order for the DD+ w/ Clubsport RS wheel on Nov. 15th. This was when the expected availability was Dec. 19th? Order was confirmed the next day and stayed in processing.

Once I saw that the availability date moved, I decided to cancel the order early Nov. 30th. That too was acknowledged and processed later that day. Paypal confirmed the refund.

I then move to order the DD Pro w/ Clubsport RS wheel late Nov. 30th. Order was confirmed next morning and was "handover to warehouse/completely shipped" later that day.

Fedex notified me of tracking last week, Dec. 21st with activity that evening.

Everything arrived today.

Also, I don't recall when tracking was finally updated on my Fanatec profile but it wasn't right away and it is there now. This was similar to when I ordered my CSL Elite package a few years ago - just a lot of waiting. A short time after that, I ordered more accessories but it was the off season so things moved quickly. Overall, I'm fortunate enough to say my transactions have been "smooth".

• Good day,

I had an order last 23/11/23, and I received an email that my estimated shipping date is 27/12/23 due to the QR2 being delayed. I was wondering if this order of mine will be affected by the Inventory that will happen this weekend. This is my order: 1824777

Thank you and have a nice day.

• On eu web site, it is still pre-order for march 28th

• Kyle,

The inventory according to what was shared by Fanatec should affect all regions regardless of order date. I'm still waiting on my order from the 20th of November with the item holding up the shipping to be the QR2 as well. If we don't get movement this week then it's another two week delay or so since they wont be shipping the first week or so of January. I almost want to say they are going to ship anything already at this point. The DD+ that was supposed to be available on the 27th is still pending and with all the back orders it's still messed up.

• Notice how the McLaren GT3 bundle went from « preorder December 28th 2023 » to « preorder 28th march 2024 » overnight 🤥🙃

• if they not send the voucher today I´m stepping back from the aggrement to cancel my order. so far as i know i have the right to this till 14 days after the online aggrement. if done this because I´m still trusted fanatec. but i see no other chance to save my rights. It was their mistake and we are showing good will and they save a lot of money. but now again no statement. they are maybe happy at ski holidays and laugh about us how dumb we are Lool

• hello,

where is my voucher 25% ?

I and use it for global new order ?

Unfortunately, I no longer want to order from Fanatec, with the fear of disastrous reception and assistance that never responds.

Substitution ideas for a complete setup on ps5?!?

• I highly doubt the police will do anything about you not getting some toys delivered.

• Unfortunately only Logitech and Thrustmaster with Logi being the only vendor that has DD base that support PS as of now.

• This is an attempt at a bit of constructive criticism.

Having worked in the past on retail myself, I have to say I'm quite sympathetic with Fanatec or any retailer during this period of the year and their ability to ship the orders on time. Little one can do when, in some cases, you get as many orders in a couple of weeks as in the whole rest of the year. On top of that, some of us (and I'm raising my hand here) add to the problem with order switching, canceling, returns, etc. Ultimately, we should all be a bit understanding, especially in such niche markets, which I think most of us actually are.

That being said, I ordered (or, better put for fairness, re-ordered) expecting some delay. I didn't, however, expect my order would potentially be postponed to the end of March or the beginning of April just because the Formula 2.5x wouldn't be available until then, and Fanatec doesn't send partial orders, which is, in my mind, absolutely bonkers given the situation.

Worse still, I, like many others, don't actually know when the order will be processed, despite it being on the warehouse's side since November. Is there a chance it will ship before inventory? Shortly after? Or is it sometime in April because there's no stock of the Formula wheel? We don't know. I, therefore, understand and share the frustration, as, quite frankly, it makes it seem the whole organization runs randomly through some Excel spreadsheet.

I believe solving this transparency issue should be a higher priority for Fanatec than it is, as it would solve many of the frustrations. Until then, I do believe many will create claims at credit card / Paypal and move on to other brands. I, for one, would be absolutely fine waiting for the wheel but I am not sure I'm ready to wait three more months to get the pedals and be able to actually play. Take this feedback as you may.

• UK order from Nov 25th, I've been on "Handover to warhouse" for 2 weeks now

Does anyone from the UK got any estimates on their shippings? or how long to does it take to get a tracking number? when you get one (if you do) how long does it take to arrive?

thanks

• sadly i must say that the logitech support is not that great. if i had not bought that on amzon at that time, i get no support for the broken pedals in 2018. i would never buy something that cost more than 200 euros from logitech.

• Their "low-asset" business model explains their behavior: primitive online shop infrastructure, glitchy promotion tools, low efficiency order management, no direct control over warehouses/inventory/shipping.

Perhaps as a publicly traded company serving a niche market, this model works best for most of the time with a reasonably low cost for them. But with the scale and somewhat "huge" discount of this BF, they simply don't have what it takes to act like Amazon or any other big retailers or privately owned start-ups.

That being said, the delays and lack of communication during the time is still quite frustrating. From what I learnt, their reputation related to shipping and inventory has always been problematic, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

• does it matter if you spend 2,000 euros or will you be cheated by buying a ring or steering wheels?

Lack of any update or information for 45 days is treated as fraud.

Not every buyer reaches this forum.

there are people who have never been here and did not receive any information related to their order from Fanatec's website

• On its way 721524610863

Per CS from Fanatec

thanks for your inquiry.

I'd like to apologize for the issues with transparency on the status of your order. The good news is, I am able to provide you with your tracking number today:

FedEx: 721524610863

You can also find this information in the orders section of your Fanatec account.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a nice week!

• Where is the money James? Paid with Mastercard. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will inform my bank and mark the purchase as fraudulent.

• @James , Over the past week, I've diligently attempted to reach Fanatec through six separate emails and messages across all my social media accounts. I'm writing in hopes of a prompt response regarding a glitch in my order that has me concerned about its potential cancellation. Your swift attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated as I'm invested in ensuring this issue gets resolved without further delay. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

• over the past week they have been off on holiday. They will probably get back to you in 2024.