Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• this kind error shows that users at warehouse are overworking, there no way by default this kind error should happen

• edited December 2023

J’ai enfin reçu ce mail :

Par contre toujours en warehouse sur ma commande, pas d’info sur le voucher 25% (le plus important finalement) et concernant le remboursement je sent que je vais bien galéré (vacances de noel ect…)

Dear customer,

You recently provided us with feedback on your Black Friday ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X order. 

We would like to confirm your cancellation request.

Due to the holidays, it may take a little longer to process your request, but we wanted to let you know that we will work on it in the next business days.

Until then, we wish you all the best for the season.

Thank you,

Team Fanatec 

• I don’t get it. I canceled also but I didn’t get any email like this

• edited December 2023

• @James

Why are the coupons you gave invalid?

• Looks like I’m joining the party of disappointed customers. Ordered the 28th of November, order 1859694, still no update or response to email inquiry. I am trying to be patient and wait out the delay. I understand the logistics nightmare of all the orders. However, I don’t understand the update on the 14th of December that they would be caught up and to receive orders by Christmas to purchase orders before the end of that week! Encouraging more orders and false hope of delivery seems unethical.

• I finally got tracking and my order shipped yesterday, Dec 22nd. FedEx has a scheduled delivery date of Dec 28.

• Where is my voucher tomorrow is X-Mas @Fanatec said my voucher would be delivered before X-Mas i want to by a new christmas gift which i want to recieve before januar so i dont have to wait sooooooooo fucking long but i guess with this company this is just not possible because they are so ....

• You are lucky. My order from the 23rd still has no movement or any new information on it. Since these items were Christmas presents and Fanatec couldn’t manage to ship in stock merchandise in over 4 weeks I will just contact PayPal and ask for a chargeback. Don’t really know what else to do.

• Still not heard anything about the handbrake I ordered on the 26th of November.

Will it ever arrive?

• J’ai fait au moins 10x la demande d’annulation.

toutes la semaine. A force peut etre. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited December 2023

NO WORDS!

• Tes AhmTes Ahm Member
    edited December 2023

I give up.

• edited December 2023

I'm giving up too, I'm just waiting for the refund and then running to Moza!!!

Group of incompetent and liars

• @James. still we are on time...

At least I would like to put under the tree a Fanatic new order printed paper for my kids...

Believe me... It's not a Joke.

Thanks !

• This is how I comment on the whole situation with purchases from Fanatec

• Will ColonWill Colon Member
    edited December 2023

so my fanatec shifter will be a birthday present not a christmas present, that will be a moza shifter instead, one can never have too many shifters,

p.s. WHERE THE %@#$ is my tracking number?!?!?!?!

• Like many of you, I have chose to cancel my order. in the famous email received they said refund in 3/7 days depending on the payment method, I paid with PayPal so it is the shortest refund. 7 days after the request I did not receive any confirmation so I opened a problem with PayPal, after a few hours they replied to me, what a coincidence, that they will take my request into consideration in the next working days. What? According to you, I should have already received the refund! No problem, I immediately turned the problem into a dispute with PayPal, they have until January 1st to respond but I already know they won't, they will lose for sure but they don't care about wasting people's time. you can put the 25% discount on your ass. I put my Gt dd pro on sale and on the 27th I will receive my Sim magic Alpha mini. Merry Christmas to you motherfuckers.

• I did exactly the same thing and my order shipped the very next day! FEDEX actually shows it in transit from CA. Fanatec website still shows it “handed to warehouse"

DD Pro bundle, Dec 1 order date. Maybe it depends on the product on the order too. Good luck.

• Has anyone received a working code?

• It sounds like 1 person reported success so far with the 10% code.

Fanatec cancelled my big order because of their APM fuckup, but delivered my base side dd1 and dd pro qr2 order, and I installed them before fanatec screwed me.

Waiting for these cunts to figure out how coupons work so I can finish getting the wheel side qr2s and then forget they exist.

• Please let me know if you manage to figure something out. Thanks

• Brian,

Thank you for sharing your order info. I hope you got everything you need and it is in working condition. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Happy and Safe Holidays to everyone.

I'm still stuck waiting on mines with no change in status from when I placed my order "order in progress". It's been over a month but it would be nice to get factual information regarding my order as it's been pushed back a few times already and is past the availability date now of the only item which had a "backorder" status when I placed the order.

• My order was for the gt Alcantara wheel, csl universal hub, standard included qr1 light hub, csl pedals, load cell and pedal kit, and 8 NM csl dd base. All was and remains available, I believe.

If there are product shortages, it's hard to know when anything will ship, since they're not communicating updates, or shipping any partial orders... good luck all!

My 8 fedex packages are still slowly making their way across the country to Chicagoland... one of the packages seems to be separated and is now scheduled for delivery the 27th... rest still say 26th.

• Eli, Thank you very much for sharing your order info. I'm glad you are getting your items even if they are a little late and separated. Your wait is coming to an end which helps us who are waiting seeing them get through some orders. Happy Holidays to you and your family and be safe as well.

• Delivered to Southern California today at around 10am. Unfortunately I got slapped with the infamous "forgot to include the power supply" so it's all just a fancy paper weight right now. I hope they'll be able to send me the missing piece before the new year...

• Order placed on 27/11 for no product out of stock. After 5 emails still no return from customer service. 

No information on when my order will be delivered.

It is only a Podium Advanced Paddle Module and button stick. On the other hand, the website always indicates 4 to 7 day delivery.

Fanatec what are you doing? It's a scam!

• So my wheel and QR1 didn’t turn up for Christmas, but hey my gift from Fanatec is my Facebook time line is being being spammed with the very wheel I don’t have. Merry Christmas!