Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• edited December 2023

Motorman,

I'm sorry to hear that as you shared this order was for your nephew's holiday gift. Words cannot express how difficult it will be for your family to endure this process planning and hoping to have it in time for Christmas only to hear nothing and get to real response or information for the last 4 weeks. I truly hope your order comes in soon and that your nephew is able to see how much you tried to get his gift in on time with the thought and effort behind it as well enduring all the frustration and time spent looking for your order and trying to chase down info.

As a holiday greeting from Fanatec would more than likely fuel the fires, let me wish you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season. Let's hope that soon our order's are processed so we can put this whole **** show behind us and look toward a better 2024. Thinking about your situation helps me in mines that I remember that there are those whose holiday gift were impacted by Fanatec's actions/inactions and their ****** up customer service/relations people. It keeps my feelings of frustrations in perspective as my order is for me and not a gift for another. May the person in charge of this get a pink slip under their tree please. That's all I want for my Christmas after seeing so many people impacted by the lack of clarity, honesty, and poor responses Fanatec has provided regarding our orders.

To the rest of you, may your holidays be as bright as possible and safe as well.

• Hi @James

I just received an email telling me that I had requested the cancellation of my order for formula v2.5x n°1838568. I never requested to cancel this order but want to wait for delivery in March... I have recorded my response to the form in a screen capture video which I can provide to support my response. Please make sure my order will not be canceled !!!!!!

Regards

• November 24 order of ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X, QR1, CSL DD (5 Nm), and CSL Elite Pedals V2. I received the pedals and base over the last couple of days but no Wheel or QR. By other's experience, does this give me any indication of my place on the waitlist? Are people having any luck with taking advantage of the discount voucher AFTER receiving part if the order? Any info will be helpful, thanks in advance!

• Thank you for the kind words Bruce. I hope you and you family have a very safe and happy holiday season. This didn’t work out for us but we are still very blessed. We had a backup plan we implemented last week. My Nephew wanted a system just like Uncle Jim’s but he will be getting something else. We did this just in case Fanatec failed us and I could always return the other stuff if we did get the Fanatec order.

I am very frustrated with Fanatec but overall it is just a game controller and we will still have a great holiday.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe holiday.

• Hi update from Ireland in the morning UPS van was parket on driveway luckly enough i just came back from walk with dog. I just checked as im wroting this message on ups website no changes on fanatec website my oderer status is still as handover to warehouse. I hope eberyone will get their parcels ASAP. I was waiting 30 days.

• order on November 18 received today…. wait guys. I harassed them on Facebook and Instagram and I think it had an effect…

• Even though I put a chargeback, they actually created a label today for one of my orders (V3 pedals with break performance package). Now I am waiting for my other order with a DD1 QR2, BMW GT2 wheel, QR2 Pro

• Vic VerhoevenVic Verhoeven Member
    edited December 2023

Hi @james,

I have a question regarding the delays with the Formula 2.5x steering wheel bundle.

1. Will the package be delivered so that I don't have to wait for a few months, risking Fanatec canceling it?
    2. Will the qr1 (metal) be available with my bundle then?
    3. When are the deliveries expected (I live in Europe)?

My order number is 1838616.

Thank you in advance,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Vic Verhoeven.

• Hi @motoman617, your reply was much better than mine, promises are only promises right but they said they would contact you again in case of additional delays, for my order 1822746 they only said, sorry we have backlog and they are working hard.

• Hi Fernando, I don’t expect to hear anything else about the order till after the New Year. Fanatec is already closed for today and starts their holiday break and then inventory so as I said I don’t think we will get any more information on our orders.

Best of Luck.

• According to their e-mail other products you ordered are reserved. If you not cancel it, you would probably get it in March.

• @james

When will we get an update on the shipping delays? The last update wasn't accurate and even suggested ordering to receive something by Christmas which was obviously false at this point. How far behind is shipping really at and how long can we expect orders to sit at the warehouse before you get caught up?

I hope your management teams give you something to tell people before the holiday instead of hiding behind the previous false estimates and actually give accurate information.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

• Wow so let me get this straight, they took in way too many orders than they could reasonably handle on black friday, and instead of putting "sold out" on items they clearly didn't have in stock, and instead of shutting down the shop after the fact to sort out all the backlog, they decided to keep orders rolling in. Not only that, allowed people to pay for express shipping to keep the warehouse scrambling, and sent those orders out BEFORE people who placed their orders weeks before? Absolutely ridiculous. My order has had a shipping label created and has been sitting in their warehouse since December 11. Why has it not been shipped out yet? I keep seeing pictures from people who ordered the exact same thing receiving their orders, despite putting their orders in after mine!? Now they're closed and it looks like I'm not getting it until mid-late January 2024. From an order placed on november 22. THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. 8 weeks to ship things in stock? are you guys serious right now? This has got to be the worst logistics I've ever dealt with in my life. I've literally ordered things directly from the manufacturer in China with faster shipping times so I'd love to know the excuse here. Fire your entire logistics team as they are completely incompetent.

I'm gonna just buy a simucube or simagic, sell my fanatec crap when I eventually get it (maybe 6 months from now?), hope I won the fanatec QC lottery and my crap even works and call it a day. done with this company. Thought I'd give them another shot after my last order went to shit 9 years ago as well but here we are.

• AARON GILLAARON GILL Member
    edited December 2023

Well found out the Hollywood address is bogus, went there today and they haven't been at that location in a long time

The shipping location looks to just be a Warehouse and no one will answer any doors or the door bell even though when I was waiting to pull in I saw people come out and get into a car and leave

FYI this is for the US location

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥵🥵🥵

• Vic VerhoevenVic Verhoeven Member
    edited December 2023

• Quelqu'un a t il reçu un mail de validation de sa commande suite au email d'annulation ou de maintien de commande ?

• Hello,

I have ordred No. 1868958 on December 8 and my card was charged right away. My order is still showing not shipped. Christmas is in 3 days and my son who has cancer will not get his present. This is very very bad. You did not even send a message stating the situation. I would have cancelled the order and got him something else.

I also sent a message a week ago and got an automatic answer that you would answer within 2-3 days. Your answer is still expected. What is going on? This is bad business.

If you do not ship within 24 hours, I will put a claim for fraudulent charge through my credit card company.

• Logan FeederLogan Feeder Member
    edited December 2023

@James

Hello. I would like to get an actual update on where my order lies in your system. I ordered a CSL 8nm, QR1 Lite, Mclaren GT3 Wheel, and Pedals Combo. Order Number is 1866154. This order was placed on December 4th. As your shipping updates have said there is a delay of up to 10 days to get the order processed. This has not been achieved, due to this being 18 days later, 14 Business days! I understand all the issues with Black Friday and the huge influx in orders. I myself work in e-commerce, so I understand, but this amount of delay in placing the order to get a shipment confirmation is insane and has turned me away from supporting your company. 

According to the newest shipping update: "All regions: Further information: An inventory will be carried out in all regions at the beginning of January. This means that almost no orders will be shipped in the first week of January until January 10, partly also because the week is shortened by the public holiday."

This is my request: 

If my order won't be shipped until after this break, I need to cancel the order entirely and get a refund. The only days left that my package can successfully get sent to me are today the 22nd, and the 26th-29th. This leaves only 4-5 days to ship out due to this holiday season. 

If my order is absolutely guaranteed to ship today the 22nd or next week 26-29th, then I will keep my order, as it will then be on the way to me instead of lost in limbo during the first 2 weeks of January. I will request this guarantee be shown to me. 

Please get back to me soon. I really want to love this company due to all the involvement and growth you've brought into this niche industry, but without the products that I spend a total of $823 on that was told would be here by now by not 1, 2, or 3, BUT 4 different sources (Email and 3 shipping Updates)

Thank you. 

PS. This is USA order. If I do not get a response from anyone with any actual credible information shortly, I will claim for Fraud.

• I tried again the thing with UPS and the order number.

Yesterday, when I tried without the ZIP code, there were 3 orders that were already delivered for a long time. Anyway.

Now, when I enter the order number without the ZIP code, there are 3 new orders (which all appeared during the day, they were not here this morning) with the shipment ready for UPS. This looks pretty good, isn't it ?

• "All regions:

Further information: An inventory will be carried out in all regions at the beginning of January. This means that almost no orders will be shipped in the first week of January until January 10, partly also because the week is shortened by the public holiday.

We would like to thank everyone again for their patience with us.

Your Fanatec Team"

Hey Fanatec, you are aware that there are contractors that you can hire to perform physical inventories while your staff continues to ship orders? Yes, this probably costs more than your in house staff, but making people wait an extra 10 days for orders they expected by Christmas will likely cost more in the long run.

Word of mouth is key in this space. Yes, I am still buying Fanatec because I am deep into the ecosystem, but this holiday season I sold my contacts Moza and Logitech, because I have been dealing poor service and stock issues for years.

• "Fanatec,

Your oversights and disregard for customers inevitably lead to downfall. I'm appalled by your disregard for people who trusted in your products. It's unacceptable that your carelessness has brought disappointment to children eagerly awaiting your products.

Your inability to provide clear answers and disregard for our requests for information is a staggering lack of professionalism. Your ignorance is inexcusable. Children are left in uncertainty, and you can't even provide clarity about the future of their orders. This is unacceptable.

I don't wish for your downfall, but the consequences of your actions seem inevitable. Your attitude could lead to catastrophic results for your company. What I wish for is an understanding that ignoring customers' needs leads to an end.

Your incompetence and lack of customer care could spell disaster for your business. If you don't change your approach to customers, I genuinely fear you won't be able to recover."

I hope that once the high-quality goods from China finally arrive, you will stick with them for the long term. Perhaps then you'll understand how crucial it is to take care of customers at every stage of the process

• "Dear customer,

You recently provided us with feedback on your Black Friday ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X order. 

We would like to confirm your cancellation request.

Due to the holidays, it may take a little longer to process your request, but we wanted to let you know that we will work on it in the next business days.

Until then, we wish you all the best for the season.

Thank you,

Team Fanatec "

What holidays?

Where is my money?

What cancellation of the steering wheel?

I canceled the whole order !!! All!!!

Give my money !!

Not that Christmas!

You don't have Christmas !!

The bank did not want to give a loan?

He thought and stole people!

I don't want to give away money because the money is in China.

• edited December 2023

Hello, Everyone; it is sad to end up posting in this thread, joining the list of people on the Christmas disappointment list; after waiting for my black Friday order, I finally received ... The wrong order!!

I have been trying to contact Fanatec but have received no response. @fanatec, if you are reading this, please help; order no: 1854727

Here is my original order:

• Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Suede
    • ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit
    • ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
    • ClubSport Pedals V3
    • ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
    • ClubSport USB Adapter
    • ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
    • ClubSport Universal Hub V2
    • QR1 Wheel-Side
    • QR2 Pro Wheel-Side
    • Button Caps and Sticker Set

Instead, I received the following:

• CSL DD
    • CSL universal hub v2
    • CSL ELITE PEDALS V2
    • Clubsport wheel rim
    • 2 x QR1
    • 2x USB Adapters
    • Shifter
    • Handbrake
    • Shifter Clamp
    • CSL DD Table Clamp

• Well as expected I never heard back from Fanatec today. No usable information as to why my order has been ignored for 4 weeks now. Checking my FedEx account tonight shows no new incoming shipments.

• Are you from the US? I had the same exact order on November 19th plus CSL Elite V2 Pedals and I haven't heard or received a single thing.