Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• edited January 16

That's the question yes. And now your order statut is handover to warehouse it's more complicated to cancel the only way is to decline when it arrives. The 2.5 combined with QR problem are the cause of delay i suppose.

• edited January 16

I don't want to cancel it. I keep patience but I just want to know the reason of the delay and hoping it didn't get lost in the warehouse or in the UPS pick-up process.

• Yes, I received the email. The point is that the information provided is not enough to make a decision. I would be ok waiting until late January but not until March, and Fanatec hasn't been able to clarify questions about the process in a timely manner. The same was true for what would be the rules of the voucher, there are plenty of messages on this thread from folks trying to figure that out before making a decision.

• I could understand that yes.

• Latest update. Emailed them on 01/08 and just received this this morning. Hoping for the best.

• now you are calm that you can wait a long time

they sound like a top professional company.

but there it's all a bunch of fraudsters

• Definitely NOT fraudsters but they are VERY incompetent

• so youve read the mail which said a batch will arrive mid/late march

• the mail couldve gotten in your spam, it did with me. if you ordered the 2.5x you most likely did get an email and it most likely got into spam. the handover to warehouse unfortunately only means their system has accepted the order

• No mail in my spam. And I also received the invoice. have those who received the email and who have their orders pending for the 2.5x also received the invoice ?

• Of course. Everyone has received the invoice. The email said that a small batch would arrive at the end of January, but that the bulk would not arrive until mid/end of March

• After almost 2 months my order status changed today.. last week I received a mail about my order and i’m on the waiting list for the formula v2.5x wheel. This is getting frustrated

• It has been in stock in USA since Dec 23 or something like that. Still My order haven't move and neither we have any update on this. I ordered on Nov 25 (Canada). My friend ordered like on the 21 and got all stuff in like 2 weeks. We are in the complete dark. It seems some US order are getting fills and I heard about mid Nov in Canada also. Depends on what you ordered. I got the 2.5X in my list so ....

• Im tired of this shit, just canceled my DD+ / QR2 and bought a simucube 2 Pro base + cube control F-pro wheel. Im selling all my Fanatec gear.

Bye Fanatec!

• edited January 16

Best choice you made now you're far away of Fanatec.

Have fun with your Next set up.It's what it's made for "DRIVE"

• So some very positive Update after BF:

Order was cancelled, last week I recieved the voucher, I ordered on Wednesday and today it was delivered. So pretty normal and very happy about my decision to cancel the BF-Order and instead taken the voucher to be able to race now. Thanks Fanatec long pation with you, but at least... it was a good one.

Wish you all good luck with your order.

• no no, wrong. do not underestimate their intelligence and abilities.

• edited January 17

It was handover to warehouse (completely shipped before) after 3 days of the order. I've canceled it within a day or two (after I got the email), got the refund within a week, got the voucher and placed a new order last week with different items.

• james,

I received an email from fanatec on November 24th, saying that my goods had been changed to “warehouse processing“. At the same time,I saw that the warranty date of the goods has started to count now, but in the past I have not received any goods or tracking numbers for two months. A month ago, I have tried every method to contact fanatec, but I have not received any reply. I have sent many emails, and I left messages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, but I got no response. There is no way to cancel my order, I haven’t received the goods, and the warranty date has started almost two months ago. Is there anyone who can help me?

my order no.: 1831664

• Have you tried creating a payment dispute through your method of payment? This is about the only way to reverse it and get your money back. There may be a time limit but it can be extended if there is a non-receipt of goods.

• To be honest, I don't really need a refund, I just want the goods, but if this is the only way, how do I handle it? Because my payment has been completed and according to incomplete records from the Fanatec office, they have shipped it, so the warranty has started. I suspect that the warehouse has lost my goods and has not shipped them. So it looks like the warranty has started but there is no tracking number because the goods were not shipped at all. My order is already shown as completed on the fanatec page, so there is no cancel button. So what on earth should I do?

• After trying to contact Fanatec through all their channels I've lodged a complaint with my local government fair trading authority (Australia) just saying I just want what I paid for and that I just can't get any contact with them. Realistically all we can do is wait.

Problem is all the 4 shipping zones are run by different groups of the company and they don't seem to talk to each other and seem to handle and communicate with customers and delivery companies in different ways.

• Finally, after the status update to 'Handover to warehouse' that I saw several days ago, they sent me an email with USPS tracking numbers (I only ordered a couple of QR2s - wheel and base side).

My order page even shows the serial numbers for the items coming my way.

It has been a long wait, and definitely Fanatec must to something about that. So much "negative exposure" for lack of proper communication, to say the least. The damage has been done, but I hope they can ship their orders for those who are waiting.

And by the way, I'm in Canada.

• Thought I would share my experience (so far).

I’m in the UK and ordered a GT DD Pro on the evening of 10th January. Wednesday.

I think I saw “processing” stated on the order in my Fanatec account, but it changed fairly quickly to “Handover to Warehouse”. It’s been like that since. However, I decided to download the UPS app after reading advice a few days ago and a parcel has appeared in there overnight in the “To me” tab. This morning I also have a tracking number on the order in my Fanatec account. The top level info still says “Handover to Warehouse” but when clicking “view”, it shows the tracking number. I’m assuming this is good news, but the UPS app only says the label has been created so far and UPS have not received the parcel at this point.

At the time of placing the order, the website stated 4-7 working days for order processing, so this currently seems to be in line with that.

Hopefully this will continue to flow through their supply chain and I don’t get stuck on the “label created” status. Will see, I guess.

Should mention, at no point have I received another email from Fanatec. I.e. I wasn’t notified that the tracking number had appeared or the parcel is being readied to ship.

I’d recommend the UPS app.

Thought I’d share my experience so far as it may be useful.

• Good luck mate, fingers crossed it clears customs, im in the UK and my order never left Germany due to incorrect customs paperwork and was sent back to Fanatec, ive not heard a word from them to tell me what is going on or if they are resending my order.

• You probably got another e-mail at the middle of december that they can't ship the 2.5X due to oversold, they can ship it in March or you have/had the option get a refund and a 25% voucher for your next order.

• Preorder date of QR2 WS has moved from 08.02. to 20.02. in my order overview while on the homepage it says 14.02.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad...

• edited January 17

Mine too. While for new orders it's still feb. 14 (originally it was feb. 8.). This is a joke.

• Dear employees of Fanatec,

On 24 November 2023, I ordered several items via your online shop. Since 25/11/2023, the order has the status "dispatched to warehouse". The order has still not been dispatched after almost 2 months. All items ordered in November are currently marked as available within 4-7 days on your webshop. When can I expect delivery of the items ordered on 24.11.23, as all the items I ordered are marked as available again?