Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• So the unusual thing was that the availability date disappeared from the things that i ordered..... And the next day voala I received an e mail saying my order is getting shipped.... Hope to see everyone here recieving that kind of e mail

• edited January 24

No explanation has been given. The new order that they created does contain exactly the same items. The original order did have a number of items on it that were showing as having serial numbers assigned; with the new order everything is still awaiting serial numbers.

Edit: I'm glad you asked. Just double checked and the new order is missing the QR1.

• I finally received an answer, here it is Dear Ange,

Merci pour votre email.

We understand that you were looking forward to a good offer and can therefore sympathize with your disappointment.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do for you regarding your order, but you should receive a voucher as compensation for the inconvenience caused.

The voucher you receive from us can be redeemed on all items in our shop. This means that you can get a discount on all items of your choice, even on items that are never on sale.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Marina so I will do the procedure for the dispute thank you fanscam

• I replied that we are going to see that in court to contact fanatec you have to send lots of emails as soon as possible in an urgent manner

• i want to cancel soooooo bad bc its taking to long, but i have hope bc they updated the date to 21 march instead of 28

• edited January 24

Not BF issues in my case, but I ordered a 3xQR2 kit in December with an estimated delivery in Feb.

But today I received an email saying that the order is ready to deliver (before the estimated date, may be by cancellations). But in the mail, they also say:

"Please note, we are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 5 business days, due to a transition to a new logistics partner."

Changing the logistic partner is a reasonable option after the BF disaster, but more transparency would be desirable, especially if that is causing more delays. An official statement explaining what has happened and announcing that measures have been taken to solve the problem, would help reassure your customers.

• This was on going thing before BF too :-D I think they are always changing "logistics partner" when sh*t hits the fan, but who knows if it actually happens or is it only a fairytale.

• Quinten MooijQuinten Mooij Member
    edited January 24

i entered my reference number in the ups track and trace and it says this

translated: on its way delivery tomorrow.

does this mean i get my package tomorrow? because i am not sure if this is my package. i put my order number in on the reference number and then it showed that.

can somebody tell me??

• also fill in country and zip code, otherwise you get every package in the world with the same reference code as you

• yup i know, what is in your order and on which date did you order?

• ordered on 24th of november.

ordered the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X, QR1 Wheel-Side, CSL DD (5 Nm), CSL Pedals, CSL DD Table Clamp

friend of mine ordered exact the same thing but he ordered a few hours later then me and he already has it in for like a month

• It's been two months since I placed my order #1839519 on Nov 24th and I still got nothing and no update ever since. All the items were in stock when I placed my order. Such level of poor customer service is unacceptable for an almost $2,000 order and I request an immediate response.

• but the wierd thing is that i ordered a stickerset ( did not get a tracking number) but when i put the order number in reference number by ups, it also says that that never existed, while i already got that package in

• i think ups after delivering items sometimes delete the history connected to said reference number, dont quote me on that tho, but have been checking with my reference number for a while and i started with like 4 packages and after a while it got less and less.

• its the 2.5x that causes the delay. new batch at the end of this month and a new batch in march so either you get it next month in february or in march/start of april. but if your friend ordered the same later he must have chosen a different steering wheel, or he just got lucky

• Quinten MooijQuinten Mooij Member
    edited January 24

he got lucky, he send me the photo of the formula v2.5x

it better be februari bc i am losing it... 2 months nothing its rediculous

• edited January 24

After 2 months, I still haven't received my Black Friday order.

I do not recommend to order from Fanatec because of their disastrous management: incorrect and incomplete informations, random stock and shipments, extremely long and low quality customer service.

• is there already some information about how much formula v2.5 orders will be deliverd next batch?

• Did fanatec did not write to all that ordered 2.5 v x and give them a option to wait or cancel. No a month later people spaming the email account with questions where is my wheel.

That delayed all the response to people with real issues. Like rma or cancel.

With a 25% voucher you still get good deals like the F1 Esports for 165 Euros. Expect that wheel to get it on March even they said in January the will get 10.

• I don't want to lower your expectations, but i have my invoice since beginning of december. Nothing happened till then. Probably going to cancel now.

• Man, I have EXACTLY the same order than you. Now, let's just see who receives it first haha

• hopefully fast, but yeah. i will probably cancel my order if it takes more than a month...

like wtf 2 months nothing. then we get an update that said we will get an update, like what do i need to do with that info lol

• Order#1817778

My order went into "handed over to warehouse" status on January 6th. Now it is January 24th and still no tracking info or serial numbers added. I have fedex account and no notification from them for a package so I can assume safely it hasn't been shipped. What is the deal fanatec? Why change the status to handed over to warehouse if my DD1 isn't in stock still? I ordered November 22nd and others who ordered after me got theirs so I just don't understand what you are doing other than changing the status so I can't cancel my order.

Wishing i had bought something else 😞

• I have the exact same order as both of you haha. Are you both EU as well?

• you should be aware if you cancel now your F1 V2.5x order, you get no 25% voucher. There was a time frame of 10 days or so. so i wouldn´t cancel this 2 months till march will go away very fast. Than you can use the wheel or sell it with a profit. but coming here every day and hope for news if you get that orders earlier than end of march make you only going mad.

• I think I was mad before I bought from Fanatec though hahaha

• Let's hope for the best ... I don't want to wait 2 more months...if that is the case .... I don't know maybe when arrives...if it arrives... I am going directly to the shooting range and blow it to pieces with my 270 Winchester.... Because i definitely had enough....

• My advice is to check every possible way to find info for your shipment... Someone suggested to track with reference number and destination country... I checked this morning and apparently i am lucky because i have 5 tracking numbers for my stuff and they must be here 31 January.... So not all hope is lost yet ....

• Reference number is the number of the order ...in your account.... I wish everyone luck with their orders... I am using UPS and finally after long wait and a lot of bad vibes and feelings maybe i will get it ... And i hope to be working because i am reading for a lot of problems... With the driver... faulty bases .... It is just gamble with this company,:)