ClubSport Steering Wheel V 2.5 X - Order Fuflilment Update

Comments

• I am lost for words right now, I just got thus e-mail from Fanatec today and my order canceld i really dont know what to do now I am so angry

vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort!

„Ich melde mich heute bei Ihnen, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass ich unser Lager kontaktiert habe, um mich nach Ihrer Bestellung zu erkundigen. Leider hat mir das Lager mitgeteilt, dass Ihre Bestellung aufgrund der Bestandunterschreitung suspendiert wurde. Das bedeutet so viel, dass Ihre ursprüngliche Bestellung leide nicht versendet werden kann. Sie können sich nicht vorstellen, wie leid es mir tut, dass Sie Ihre Bestellung nicht wie geplant erhalten konnten.

Alles, was ich jetzt für Sie tun kann, ist, Ihnen Ihr Geld zurückzuerstatten, da das "ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X" derzeit ausverkauft ist.

Im Moment können wir Ihnen keine Informationen darüber geben, wann der gewünschte Artikel wieder verfügbar sein wird und aus diesem Grund kann ich Ihnen auch keine Ersatzbestellung zukommen lassen. 

Sie werden in den nächsten Tagen einen Gutschein als Entschädigung für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten erhalten. Der Gutschein, den Sie von uns erhalten, kann auf alle Artikel in unserem Shop eingelöst werden. 

Das bedeutet, dass Sie einen Rabatt auf alle Artikel Ihrer Wahl erhalten können, auch auf Artikel, die nie im Angebot sind.

Sollten Sie noch weitere Fragen haben, können Sie mich selbstverständlich erneut kontaktieren. 

Wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten und danken Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis.“

„Thank you very much for your reply!

I am contacting you today to let you know that I have contacted our warehouse to inquire about your order. Unfortunately, the warehouse has informed me that your order has been suspended due to the stock shortage. This means that your original order cannot be shipped. You can't imagine how sorry I am that you were unable to receive your order as planned.

All I can do for you now is to refund your money as the "ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X" is currently sold out.

At the moment we are unable to give you any information on when the item you requested will be back in stock and for this reason I am unable to send you a replacement order.

You will receive a voucher in the next few days as compensation for the inconvenience caused. The voucher you receive from us can be redeemed on all items in our store. 

This means that you can get a discount on all items of your choice, even on items that are never on sale.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me again. 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

• Boah mir fehlen die Worte!!!

wenn das bei mir auch der Fall sein sollte dann verkaufe ich alles was ich von Fanatec besitze!

Tut mir aufrichtig leid für dich

ich bin sprachlos

• @lance gysi

Damn when did you order and what was in your order?

• @Leonardo Puccio

Danke dir, hoffe wirklich ich bin die Ausnahme und du bekommst deine Bestellung noch.

• Mine has just landed at stanford @Stevie Cripps, has yours left there heading to your local depot yet?

• I am really sad for you @lance gysi.

This email is incomprehensible, unacceptable after waiting so long.

How was the status of your order?

• @Vincent Coopin

The status was always „handover to warehouse“ it changed to „order was canceled“ this morning with the e-mail

• @lance Gisy

I'm hallucinating, I understand your anger

• @lance gysi

did you order with BF as well?

and what was everything in your order?

• Also @lance gysi

Try contacting them on facebook through the comments, ive been in contact with someone from the netherlands, something happened to his order as well he contacted them and they recreated the order for him he already has it as well.

• Lance GysiLance Gysi Member
    edited April 8

I even had contact with them no to long ago about my order and they just told me that they will ship everything by the end of march and now this, I really must be hallucinating

@Marvin Broos

yes this is a BF order from the 24 of november ordered at 15:35 1832xxx was around 800 euro

I ordered the formula Wheel 2.5x with qr 1

A sparco Wheel with clubssport universal hub and advanced paddle module also qr 1

also the handbrake

thanks for the tip I will try to contact them again, this gives me a little hope

• DELIVERED! order 1841xxx - 24 Nov 2023 21:24:00

• @lance gysi

i might understand why your order is cancelled however i dont know why so late

there was a pricing glitch if you bought the 2.5x and the advanced paddle module in the same order.

the glitch meant that i think the paddle module had a significant discount.

ive seen some posts in the forums of the black friday shipping forum about this, looking at your order that looks to me like the only logical reason they cancelled.

really unfortunate they cancelled it 4 months after, contact them and i would suggest getting legal support from ECC

• @Marvin Broos

yes I heard about this but still many people got their order from what i‘ve heard but I could be wrong on this.

Still like you say its far to late for this and they didnt mention anything about it in the cancelation e mail, also i had contact with them and they told me after checking with the warehouse as they said, that the order will be sent by the end of march

I tried contacting the on facebook and hope for a response, if they dont I will get legal support

• @lance gysi do you need xbox compatibility? If not you could re order with the voucher but order the v2.5 and not the v2.5x?

• @lance gysi

for sure keep messaging them and commenting under the most recent post on facebook worked for me bc at least they read their comments

• @Lee Swift

no I dont need it only PC and PS, yes that would be a possibility but still I dont know know how much the discount will be and also all the BF deals would be lost specialy the handbrake or the sparco wheel which is also not available anymore but at this point I would just be happy if I get any wheel so I can play

• @Marvin Broos

I will try, thanks everyone for your help, I really hooe this works out

• @lance gysi

the voucher would probably be 25% off at the end of the order, i suggest to put everything you wanted into an order and then substract the 25% off the total amount could be cheaper depending on what you ordered.

• Lance GysiLance Gysi Member
    edited April 8

@Marvin Broos

unfortunately many things from the order are not available anymore and still with the 25% it would be more expensive, I hope I can resolve this another way if possible

Since BF in november I also ordered other things if they had canceled earlier I could have safed much money but now its just to late

• Arek WArek W Member

Wow, i‘m speechless and waiting to get the same email. Looks like a free credit for Fanatec on the shoulders of their customers.

if i get the mail i contact the german consumer protection.

• @Stevie Cripps has your order arrived yet? Mine is still at standford le hope and has been all day

• Still nothing for me today!

no tracking number and no wheel delivered

what a fail this company!

As I said! „Liars and Frauders“

• Me too ..........

• edited April 8

Me too.

I'm going completely crazy 🤪, i watch every 5 minutes.

• @lance gysi

Did you receive the e-mail on 28/03 who said:

The final batch of orders will now only be shipped in the first week of April.

• Tim GruberTim Gruber Member
    edited April 8
  • tbf i have seen some people getting tracking at like 8pm in the evening, but its honestly unacceptable now, working day is almost over

• I also contacted them everywhere, Facebook, email, telephone and fax!! I'm really disheartened!! I have been ordering since 2021 and this latest order 1946xxx Gran Turismo® DD Extreme + 1 qr2 1439 euro!! no sign of life since March 28th!! I am very very disheartened!!!

luckily I paid by card.... if they want to ship well.... otherwise all I have to do is contact America Express

• We need news from fanatec!

Let's all send a private message to James, the one who publishes the announcements on the blog.