Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Pedro SousaPedro Sousa Member
    edited December 2018
    Another wheel, another 'fail'.

I'll keep waiting for those ClubSport inverted pedals and Shifter SQ :)

Thanks Fanatec!!
  • I've been watching the 918 wheel all week. It finally came up today. I refreshed the page and it loaded at 19.00.05 and the code had already gone. I really don't understand how someone can copy the code, apply it and checkout in 5 seconds. It just doesn't make sense.
    They don't have to.  All they have to do is hit the button and they get the code by email.  It is in the instructions. 
  • edited December 2018
    Who has code for 10% Porsche 918 can send me please
  • me too  ,code for 10% off the porsche 918 rim please. 
  • me three. send me 10% discount for anything please
  • I notice not one actual person on this blog has actually won anything which leads me to believe they will all be on ebay which is sad,
  • Horst H.Horst H. Member
    edited December 2018

I notice not one actual person on this blog has actually won anything which leads me to believe they will all be on ebay which is sad,
    I was the lucky winner of the 918 RSR today. As I only recently bought myself a used wheelbase on eBay with the standard steering wheel this comes as a nice christmas gift for myself. I have tried my luck a couple of times without success - I mostly received the same errors as we all face 99.5% of time time at 19:00 or I wasn't logged in as I had no account yet until a few days ago. Two days ago I saw the button on the McLaren wheel but once clicked I got the error the page couldn't get loaded. Keep on trying, one day it might work out as it did for me today.
  • Congrads Horst. Great to hear one lucky real winner and the wheel is a great gift from Fanatec. My faith is restored!

• At least we heard from one real winner today!  I was beginning to wonder myself. 
  • I could use the 10% for the DD1 if the winner is kind enough to share :)

• edited December 2018
    Check eBay. Codes for DD1 are probably going for $40 there lol
  • Of course the one night I'm not home in time is the night the DD1 goes up LOL Congrats to whoever won it!
  • Bye Bye 918 RSR tonight in AUS. Was probably my most wanted item.
  • CSL Elite wheel base winner are you out there? Hello? Would you please share the 10% discount?
  • Check eBay. Codes for DD1 are probably going for $40 there lol
    At least 2 of the products are in ebay.de  :-(
  • edited December 2018
    Can someone post the updated list of products as of 10/12/2018?
  • Error 500

...oooops, something went wrong.
    We are very sorry. The system is very busy at the moment.

Bad gateway

SSL handshake failed

Web server is returning an unknown error

• P1 elite rim on EU today.
  • I won't buy any Fanatec kit off eBay or any other resale format, I'd rather buy direct from Endor.
  • How do you know that ? I don't even see something different on those webpages 
  • Martin VargaMartin Varga Member
    edited December 2018

• Martin VargaMartin Varga Member
    edited December 2018

• @Gabor Edelmayer

01.12 CSL Elite Pedals
    02.12 Clubsport Handbrake
    03.12 CSL ELITE WHELL BASE 
    04.12 ClubSport Wheel BMW GT2
    05.12 Clubsport GT Wheel
    06.CSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR EU
    07.clubsport-wheel-base-v2-5
    08.ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
    09.CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1
  • is it a disadvantage to have 10 tabs in the browser open and hit one after the other F5 ?
  • Today  Rim Elite CSL P1 in Europe's web.

That's all Folks!!!!  Tomorrow I hope a chance for win another "advent present" of Fanatec.

We will are ready for the battle. 
  • Stoyan KirovStoyan Kirov Member
    edited December 2018
    Missed it again :(
  • edited December 2018
    @Martin Varga Thank you! :-bd
  • @Norman Bengs
    Hi Norman, It is not a disadvantage, but the servers are overloaded at 19:00 PM and you are lucky if at least one tab is refreshed without an error message. Have open maybe 3-4 tabs with products you would like to win. You won't be able to refresh more than that many tabs anyway. The code is used within a few seconds anyway. 
    Just remember to be logged in.
    Good luck!
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2

Dammit wanted this one, was in my first tab :P