Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• SQ 1.5 shifter. Almost. Today is my lucky day
  • shifter was the item and the only thing i wanted, site did not load, great job...
  • edited December 2018
    Oh nooooooo! This time I was watching the right product page (i.e. CS Shifter) but the only thing I've seen was this.

Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at www.fanatec.com Port 80

And then...

Sorry, the daily code has been used already

I don't like this poor webserver performance.
  • I am very sad, very very sad to read this message "Sorry, the daily code has been used already"

The ClubSport Shifter was fly...(EU Region). This is one product that I love it. 

Well done for the winner. See you tomorrow!!!
  • I'd like a code for that please :-)
  • edited December 2018

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 for Europe today AMK I was a little to late, at 19:00:54 I was the first time lucky to refresh the page after 500 500errors AMK.

But no problem we will see us tomorrow evening
    Greetz
  • If any lucky soul got the clubsport SQ 1.5 shifter, would they be able to share the 10% code? :)

It's the only thing on my wishlist this christmas!

Many thanks,

Ol' J
  • edited December 2018
    Different day, same bullshit. 

F U too fanatec.
  • Congrats to the winner of the shifter. Could you please post discount code? Thanks
  • Jules BreuerJules Breuer Member
    edited December 2018
    I had it open for the most part of 19:00 with refreshes in between, didn't see any button or message.
  • I really was hoping to get the shifter. Was checking the page every day. And today was the day. Unfortunately I didn't get it. I really appeciate Fanatec for making this event, however I feel like if they do this, they should ensure that their server is able to handle the traffic. And it really is not something they can't predict, since they have similar events going on for muliple years, also they do have stats about how many users tried to access the page during this event in previous days. Why aren't they doing anything about it is beyond me. 
    That being said, thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone! I'm out!
  • Congrats to the winner of the shifter. Could you please post discount code? Thanks
    I'd like to upvote above request^.
  • Would the winner of the shifter please be so kind and share the discount codes?
  • what for US today?
  • Diyan Yap said:
    what for US today?
    I second that. :)
  • US was a rim, I believe clubsport round.
  • Is it possible that Bundles or Racing Wheels are included in the calendar? 
    Eyes peeled for the CSL Elite Racing Wheel for  PS4

GO FANATEC, GOOO

:)>-
  • Today impossible find out the hidden coupon of the website. 

Mr. Fanatec Tell me more, please!!!

• Anybody know what todays eu deal was ?? cannot find it, clicked on every product (I think)
  • me too... and 21 minutes after, always error code so i think it's no product...
  • Anybody know what todays eu deal was ?? cannot find it, clicked on every product (I think)
    Yes, anybody posted the answer at this question. We are alone in te forum???? Only Sylvester, Sebastien and me. 
  • Same here, no product
  • Roman NosekRoman Nosek Member
    edited December 2018

• I haven't found it yet either.
    edited December 2018
    I'm here too and I can not find anything here.
  • edited December 2018
    1 hour of searching... A ps4 DD1 for compensation??? ;-)
  • 1 hour of searching... A ps4 DD1 for compensate ??? ;-)
    +1!!!!!   ;) 

This evening It not a lot of people writting in this Forum. One detail is possible for the people we are here in this moment?

Muhahaha!!!!
  • Has anyone found the code?
    What's up Fanatec?
  • twice have checked all products - still no code
    edited December 2018
    I searched for at least four times and did not find anything.