Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• edited January 12

@James

Thanks to fanatec for the great Black Friday deals

I'm glad that more people have already received their orders or refunds.

I would like to respectfully ask what is the status of my order? Order number: 1829212, 1824921

I ordered on November 23rd and November 24th. His status since November 25 Handover to warehouse

Will it be delivered or will I receive a refund and a 25% coupon as written in the email?

I did not receive the product or the refund and coupon. All products were in stock when ordered.

Unfortunately, my trust in fanatec has been shaken. I hesitated when submitting the email vote for the 2.5X order.

What is the situation in this case?

I'm waiting for a response from Fanatec.

Thanks

Have a nice day

Szabolcs

• If you chose to keep the order and wait in the email you got, youre going to have to wait at best they will get a batch at the end of january which would mean youll get the order around then or if they only get a batch in march(the march one is confirmed) youll get the order around march. this information has been given in the email you got.

• Yes, this is the case with one of the orders (1829212), but I decided to cancel it, since then I have not received a confirmation email.... and one of my orders (1824921) did not include 2.5x and all parts were available when ordering. I understand that there are many orders, but 50 days is not enough for them to send it to me or notify me if they cannot fulfill the order. Not all items from the order (1824921) are visible among my products (something disappeared) when I canceled a later order (1852442).

I would also be happy if both orders were sent NOW, or if this is not possible, they would fulfill their promise and return my money and a coupon, as promised. If I can't keep something, I don't promise, but I don't hide behind excuses and fine print sentences.

What bothers me the most is that there is no information about anything and customers are in a state of uncertainty. Many previous comments where older orders have not been fulfilled do not reassure me at all. It feels completely like ordering something from a dubious dropshipping store.

The end result is the same, there is no information yet :

-I don't know if I should reorder something from the currently available items, because my order will be canceled?

-Should I not order anything because my order will not be cancelled?

-I should order later because I will receive a coupon in 2 months which has already expired, I can use it if the position of the stars and the direction of the wind are favorable have you ever felt this way?

Sorry for my sarcasm at the end, maybe after waiting so long I can allow it

I'm sorry to everyone that I didn't provide useful information, but I had to write it out.

• KetanecKetanec Member
    edited January 12

Hello Fanatec Team... I made an order on 24 nov 2023 number 1826026 that still stay in progress ...... By your information you already process the order but i have no information yet .... no tracking number no nothing .... to be honest that is the worst customer expiriance that i ever had .... We live in 21 st sentury plese take your things in order .... I am starting to think that the only way to get my wheel is to contact a lawyer ... maybe it is not a bad idea to contact other customers to file an international law suit .... maybe then you start to value your customers ... because i definetly don't feeel valued ...... I am sorry for the language but it is realy bad that i have no information about my order...... please if someone of the Fanatec team read this give me some information !!! It is not that of a problem that i am waiting for my goods .... the lack of info is ..... !!!

• I just have to get this off my chest :-) My Black Friday order from November 24, 2023, for the V 2.5 X (without pricing error) hasn't been delivered. On December 15, 2023, I received an email asking if I wanted to wait or cancel. I chose to cancel and haven't heard anything since. I'm a new Fanatec customer, currently using the Logitech G923, and I planned to upgrade with the V2.5X and Pedals V3 on Black Friday. I intended to later order the DD+ (for PS5) but, since November 2023, I've had the Fanatec V3 Pedals without the V2.5X, no voucher, and no refund for the steering wheel order. Originally, I planned to use the 25% voucher to order the DD+ and another steering wheel, but the current situation is making me a bit anxious. I've never experienced something like this in my online shopping history.

• Subject: Urgent: Unresolved Order Issue - Need Community Support

Hello Fanatec Community,

I hope this message reaches fellow enthusiasts and Fanatec representatives. I've been experiencing a critical issue with my order (Reference Number: 1810351) that has unfortunately gone unanswered through emails.

Despite multiple attempts to communicate, I have not received a response from Fanatec support. The problem involves a redirection of my order to Hamburg without any clear explanation. I urgently need assistance in getting it back to my address: C/Joaquín Costa, nº 26, 6ºB, 33011 Oviedo, Asturias, Spain.

Your support in bringing attention to this matter within the community would be immensely appreciated. I believe in the power of our community and hope that my issue can be addressed with the attention it deserves.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards, Gerardo.

• Recommended anyone who is waiting for their package to call ups and ask if any deliveries are being made to your address..

I did this today as fanatec sent me a completely different order number and tracking number telling me I needed to pay. I realised on the phone that this wasn't my order and I was about to pay someone elses import tax..

Once I realised I checked the the tracking number I initially had but this case was under investigation as I've never received it in 3 months. So anyway, asked if there was anymore packages arriving to my address and they informed me there was one, also coming from Germany, needs taxes paying and contains game equipment. This had a completely different tracking number. It has been sat in a warehouse for 2 weeks. Probably would've gone back to Germany without me ever knowing they attempted delivery.. twice! Why didn't ups leave a note?..not sure but ring up and check your addresses...

Fingers crossed, after 3 months I will finally have my equipment on Monday

• it's called; you tried to screw them, but they screwed you

• Just adding to the madness...

Ordered QR2's on 24th November and then again on 9th December.

The 9th December ones have shipped but the 24th November ones have not?

Go figure

• The orders of the 24th November are cursed. Looks like they're afraid to look inside :(

• looks like it, my shifter from 24th Nov. hasnt shipped yet either

• I made an order on 26th of November. The package came to my country and told the address was wrong? Im contacting my bank and cancelling the order.

You dont respond to any type of support, you dont respond to anything.

I really hope you improve you system.

Take care

• I have ordered a load pedal on Nov 28th, and it was shipped when I was out for holidays. Of course, no way to contact Fanatec to hold the shipping, so when I received the Fedex Notification, I asked them to drop the package in front of the door then a friend can grab the package for me. Fedex didn't do that and tried to deliver a couple of time then dropped the package to the closest Fedex center to hold it for 5 days. I sent a note to Fedex to keep it longer but unfortunately when I came back the package has been returned to the sender.

Now the fun (not so fun part) is that I sent a message to Fanatec customer support and as expected I'm still waiting for an answer. Of course, I tried to call them, but nobody answers. I also tried to call Sudath Logistics with no luck. Finally, since I live in West Hollywood, I decided to go to the Fanatec US office in Beverly Hills. And... when I arrived there, people in the building told me that Fanatec left the building a long time ago, meaning that Fanatec doesn't have a US office anymore...

So overall this company just has a main center in Germany and everything else is just a logistic flow between the factories in China and regional logistics suppliers...

I'm about to start a Sim Racing business and I have some serious concerns about the ability of Fanatec to provide hardware and more importantly the proper level of support to business customers.

• As many here I also purchased my order during BF (Nov 24th ' 23), the whole ecosystem to start on simracing, no sign of life with the order moving forward, wrote several times through the support ticket page and only crickets on the background, it's the worst shopping experience I have ever had with a company, not even a cancellation option available now. I will consult with my bank on how to get my money back; even considering placing everything on ebay once/if I receive my purchase. Should've gone with Moza or Simagic.

BTW Order No.1839195 so you can pinpoint me as if by a miracle you do read messages here.

• Il mio ordine del 18/12/2023 kit bundle Gran Turismo DDpro risulta bloccato in magazzino dal 19/12/2023. Qui sento puzza di bruciato. Devo trovare il modo di annullare l'ordine in modo legale, anche se la vedo dura. non è accettabile un comportamento del genere da un'azienda che dovrebbe essere affidabile.

• I have ordered two orders (see attachment) with NO communication from fanatec and no respons om my emails. Did you guys receive on option for a refund or 25% ?

Fanatec is still holding my money and I have No idea What to Do? Going for a class action against Fanatec. Is Almost 2 months now!

• What things were you ordering and in which region? If you ordered something with the QR2 maybe that is the problem. Some orders with qr2 in eu were delivered this week or are being delivered next week. And the 25% dicount was only for orders with 2.5x

• Nothing with Qr2

Europe

First was a wrc elite and cls dd 8nm, which had issues with ups, no product and no return

Second was a cls dd 5nm with 2.5x wheel. No 25%

(no email) no money and no product!

I have emailed them about 5 times. Are they going

belly up or is this serious? Fanatec Will loose alot of clients!

• Why did I try to cheat them? They offered to cancel the order for the V2.5X, and in return, I was supposed to receive a 25% voucher for an order of any combination of items. Unfortunately, I have not received a refund for the old order or the 25% voucher to date. At the moment, it seems like I am the one being deceived by Fanatec. However, since there are no alternatives for the PS5, I am still waiting. Otherwise, as a newcomer, one surely wouldn't tolerate such a situation.

• I am still waiting on my voucher and refund. Cancelled my order via survey a week ago ...

• Finally my V2.5X order is shown as cancelled and the wheel and QR are removed from my products overview 👍️

I cancelled the order via the form on 15.12. It seems that everything at Fanatec lasts at least a month 😏

• Hello Fanatec I will try to contact you here I hope to have an answer..... Please give me information about my order 1826026 .... Almost 2 months and not a single word from you ..... I don't want nothing else than information when i will have my Fanatec goods that I already paid for .... I don't want my money even the fact that in my country this is the monthly paycheck..... Please just tell me when i will have my stuff... It's really frustrating not knowing nothing..... If that's the way you're treating your customers.... That's just awful...... I don't want some other brand I want Fanatec so please send me my stuff!!!

• Good and bad news at the same time

The good: order placed 07 December last year for a GT DD Pro with the boost kit, arrived today. Ordered from Belgium.

The bad: I never received any tracking number. I requested the order to be delivered to my work address. We have a delivery desk 5/7 who accept packages for employees. I received an e-mail last Friday saying a package with my name on it had been delivered, which turned out to be the boost kit. When checking the tracking number for the boost kit on UPS' website, I saw there was a second tracking number, scheduled for delivery today.

All in all, happy to have received my order. Counting stock seems to have done the trick but I'm not exactly happy with how Fanatec (don't) communicate.

• Hello Ketanec,

Please note that I'm not affiliated to Fanatec in any way. But I feel sorry for you, and I know that there is a 99.99% chance that Fanatec will not answer you on here.

Could you please tell me what elements in your order could have delayed it ? I'm speaking of, for example, CSDD+, v2.5X, DD1, QR2, or other.

Please note also that Fanatec supposedly update the availability of their product for your order in your order recap on their site, so you could go and have a look to see if their delay is explained or not.

• Ordered 24 th november, still waiting to be delivered, not a single word from Fanatec, That’s not the way to treat costumer…I hope something move soon, You received my money right away, on the contrary I've been waiting for 2 months

• Still waiting on my refund.

• I think the QR2 ... I don't know for sure .. but doesn't matter i lost all the hope i have left....