Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Here I am spending Christmas typing another comment requesting that you refund me the incorrectly charged import VAT and bother to respond to my email and deliver my second parcel. I've not even got the first one it seems to be sitting in UPS black void until you fix the import VAT issue. I've been completely silent while you took a whole month to deliver 1 of 2 in stock items and you still show no expedience in fixing your mistake or even responding. Come on. Anyway merry Christmas to all and may your fanatec orders appear by next Christmas.

• Leroy ClemensLeroy Clemens Member
    edited December 2023

so I wait for the v2,5x Till march no Problem

but please send my v2 Pedale this is available

• @James, Christmas has arrived and see no 25% voucher in my email.

• My order was placed on November 22nd, and the available dates are currently 12.4, 12.11 and 12.18. I wanted to receive it on Christmas, but unfortunately, it did not happen, so fanatec, where will my goods be? It will be shipped on time. It currently shows that everything is in stock. My order number is

• Same here, order on Nov 22 and available dates are Dec 12 and Dec 18, still in processed. What a disappointed holiday.

• I emailed Fanatec today and asked them to refund the items I ordered on November 23rd. These were Christmas presents for my nephew and since they didn’t ship the all in stock order or advise when they might ship the order I asked for a refund. Since I could not get any information on my order last week we ordered him a Logitech G Pro setup as a backup plan. It was shipped in two days and arrived on time and that was his Christmas present. Got it all setup for him and he was thrilled with it.

• is it not better to use the refund button on the order page? I did it with my cs dd and it was on my bank account in a couple days

• I don’t see a refund button on my orders page.

• am I the only one that has NO email about the situation of 2.5x? Also the only one that fanatec order is with no update since 24??? I’m getting frustrated

• look at spam mail

• Fanatec,

I've been waiting and been pushed back for the QR2 wheel side adapter for over a month now. It is the only item that my order which included the Black Friday 2023 Limited F1 wheel is waiting on. How about giving us the option to upgrade to the Pro for the difference or even better a discounted price since we have been waiting for so long on it? The standard QR2 sells for 100 and the pro model sells for 200, how about giving us the option to upgrade for a 100 bucks or less. It would be a good move for you as you would then be able to clear a few orders and making the standard QR2 available for others thus reducing the backlog.

My QR2 availability shows December 22 but my order status is still "order in progress" with no change from the time I placed the order on the 20th of November. I would appreciate some movement in my order and I am not asking to jump to the front of the line but to get some kind of answer or option that is truthful would be greatly appreciated. So far most of the info being provided to customers has not been fully accurate or confusing which is increasing the frustrations of customers.

Thank you

• Anyone form the UK with any shipping updates at all? I ordered on Nov 25th and I've been stucked in "Handover to warehouse" for a while. Does anyone know how much it takes to have the items sent to you or just to get a tracking number?

• Guys,

I don‘t want to annoy you, but James sent with his last official „statement“ that during the christmas time no one is working on the other end and after christmas, they‘re doing their annual inventory. I think, they have a lot to count from the „blocked“ orders, as I suspect their warehouse does not contain that much stock anymore… And in the meantime, nothing new will arrive from China, so nothing to wait for…

I don‘t expect any update on whatever before Jan 10th.

• not true if you checked the mail we got for the dd+ they are getting to the factory by tommorow normally thats why they chancged the avaidability date to tommorow they should be on there way tommorow to us customers about the other items i have no idea but i would be dissapointed if we have to wait longer for our cs dd+

• This is a really bad service, I made the order November 23 and today December 26 they do not give me any update, a order for the complete system for the sim, no answer in any kind of communication, this is not what I was waiting of this company, what a shame

• I'm with you. My order was changed from 12/12 to 12/27. I really hope they get them to the shipping carrier before they shut down for inventory.

• Last 2 items from my order was just delivered. 23 business days later. Not ideal, but I ordered fully aware of the issues. This will get me started, I will probably upgrade to the QR2 when readily available and possibly the 8 Nm power block if I feel the 5 Nm is lacking. This is my first "real" sim set up so I wanted to feel the 5 Nm set up first before going 8 Nm. List of my BF order for those curious. I am in the US in Oklahoma.

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

ClubSport Pedals V3

ClubSport Handbrake V1.5

ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox

ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara

I previously ordered a CSL DD (5 Nm) back in July during the pre-order they had. I hope the rest of you waiting for your orders either get them soon, or get your refunds if cancelled.

• Warren, Thank you for sharing your order and delivery info. Much appreciated as it helps those of us who are trying to see progress see movement related to area and items ordered. I hope you had a happy and safe Christmas and it that it continues into the New Year as well.

• edited December 2023

I ordered on Nov 20th and have a still in progress order which doesnt make sense considering the update was addressing orders placed days after. This is really inconsiderate, ive tried to email but we all know how that goes. Waiting on the new F1 wheel/advanced paddle module with the forced choice of the qr2 when i didnt even need it but there was no option to opt out. Its been 36 days man. Also dont even see the product on the website anymore.

• Just an update on a US order for the community to track. I got a notification from FedEx on Saturday the 23rd for a shipment. Label created for all pieces and what I am guessing is the QR1 Lite in transit with delivery date of the 28th. The rest is still label created and not in transit yet. No notification or communication from Fanatec still.

Order: 1870xxx made on Dec 10.

CSL Elite WRC steering wheel

CSL DD 8Nm

CSL Pedals

QR1 Lite

• Jordan Marshall and Michael Lynch,

Thank you both for sharing your order info and status. I'm glad another US order is making its way to the owner and appreciate the order info as I can confirm your order does not overlap with mines.

Jordan, I think we should stay in touch as your wheel order is exactly like mines. We both ordered on the first day it was available and because of that movement on either of ours would be a good sign for the other. I will be sure to share my order status if it changes and would greatly appreciate any update you have on yours as well due to the commonality of our orders.

Any other info people are able to share especially from my standpoint of being a US order would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all again.

• Jordan, one more thing I wanted to share in case you didn't know is that I believe our orders will be shipped via FedEx. I created an account with FedEx to let me know when I have in-bound shipments coming and would advise you to do the same as well. Fanatec hasn't always let people know when orders are on the way and others have shared that they were notified by FedEx/UPS prior to notification or changes in status from Fanatec. Thank you again for sharing your order info and I will surely be sharing any changes to my order here as well.

• Michael LynchMichael Lynch Member
    edited December 2023

One more update now all pieces of my order are in transit as of 1:37 PM PST

No updates or notifications from Fanatec just FedEx notifications.

• edited December 2023

I guess they are shipping today as my order was picked up. Don't understand why it took them 3 weeks to get it to me. The only reason I bought anything is my CSL Elite died.

Order: 187xxxx made on 12/9

Central US

Should be here 12/30

CSL DD (8 Nm)

CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2

CSL Pedals

• edited December 2023

Tyler and Michael, Thank you both for sharing your order details. much appreciated. Seems QR2s are still the issue for US orders. Seen a few post that in Europe they might have gotten some out. Thank you both again and if any other US people are willing to share changes and order issues it would be welcomed by me and I'm sure a few others as well.

I almost feel like this the GPU shortage a couple years back and how forums posts on the EVGA site helped keep users updated.

• So much for that, got notification from FedEx late this afternoon, that now all packages are delayed now till tomorrow... in the scheme of thing it's only one more day, but I still hate FedEx! And since I have to be there to sign for it, not sure if I'll get it tomorrow, because I'll be out and about with my family most of the day... I may have to ask someone to come sit on my couch to sign for it...

• Unfortunately they disabled that feature for a majority of us.