Introducing our first officially licensed racing wheel for PlayStation®4 (PS4™) - UPDATE 1

Comments

• Thanks for releasing the US version for pre-order and delivery before GT Sport!  Much appreciated. I just ordered mine. 
    me too thanks fanatec
  • Great news, order placed.

• Great to see that the US guys n girls can use the PS4 base with pcars 2!!! I've got it and it's a piece of art.
  • Sep 30th my 46 Birthday, great birthday present thanks Fanatec. My CSP v3 and my CSS 1.5 shifter have been lonely covered up waiting on this Wheel and base.. Almost went Xbox One in a few days glad I waited. 
  • Great news Fanatec. I just placed my order. Now I wait. While I do that, I will put my Logitech G29 wheel/pedals and shifter set up for sale. Wish me luck.

• Does anyone know how I can run the Fanatec CSW BMW M3 GT2 with pedals v3 on PS4 to play Pcars 2? The game is not recognizing the equipment. In PCars 1 it worked normally. Thank you.
  • 智介 井口智介 井口 Member
    edited October 2017
    please. Please sell this product in Japan.
    If that is not possible, please indicate that this product will never be sold in Japan. Because this product attracts us and it is unknown whether this product will be sold in Japan, we can not give up buying this product and consider other products such as CSL For XBox. I think this is unfortunate for each other.
  • edited October 2017
    Hi Thomas, I thought the new PS4 wheel will be supported by GT Sport. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fanatec-csl-elite-racing-wheel-officially-licensed-for-ps4™.361316/
    That sounds somehow bad to me.
    In addition to that GT Sport is no longer mentioned on the CSL Elite FAQ page where the compatible games are listed!
  • Hi Thomas, I thought the new PS4 wheel will be supported by GT Sport. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fanatec-csl-elite-racing-wheel-officially-licensed-for-ps4™.361316/
    That sounds somehow bad to me.
    In addition to that GT Sport is no longer mentioned on the CSL Elite FAQ page where the compatible games are listed!
    The problem is on Sony/PD's side, they have to include support but did not include it in the demo. They'll have to include it in the final game.
  • edited October 2017
    Let's hope they will implement it. But to be honest I wouldn't bet on that it will be supported in the same way like all these Thrustmaster wheels. I would expect a seperate entry in the controller options menue like that one for the G29. Let's wait and see whether we will have the support on Oct. 18th... I'm pretty sure we won't but in best case I'm wrong.
  • I bought it right away when it was released and sold my complete thrustmaster T300 setup. I was really hyped to get a fanatec at last but after spending a bunch of time with it now i can not say that im to happy at all. When i put drift mode to "off" the wheel starts turning uncontrolable even when no game has been started. Im struggling to find setting where it is fun or even drivable in most games, infact, the only game where i can find ACCEPTABLE feedback is F1 2017, and even there its not perfect. Now the GT sport issue. I am REALLY disapointed. All help and/or tips are welcome.
  • I bought it right away when it was released and sold my complete thrustmaster T300 setup. I was really hyped to get a fanatec at last but after spending a bunch of time with it now i can not say that im to happy at all. When i put drift mode to "off" the wheel starts turning uncontrolable even when no game has been started. Im struggling to find setting where it is fun or even drivable in most games, infact, the only game where i can find ACCEPTABLE feedback is F1 2017, and even there its not perfect. Now the GT sport issue. I am REALLY disapointed. All help and/or tips are welcome.
    If you’re adjusting a setting and the wheel starts turning on its own. Contact support. Use the red box on the right side of the homepage for chat support or start a traditional support ticket.
  • I did send a message on Faq/support earier this week but still no reply.
  • Chat always better. But did you update the base?
  • I did send a message on Faq/support earier this week but still no reply.
    Support is probably being over ran with GT Sport questions. So I’d guess it will take a bit longer than normal. Btw I’d say there is no reason to contact support regarding GT Sport issues. They are aware already.
  • I did update the base and i got a reply today. They needed a video wich i understand and made. Can i ask wich "drift mode" you guys are using and wich games you are playing?
  • edited October 2017
    I've got the X1, PS4 and PC. I no longer race on X1, but if help needed... pcars1 and AC. Ps4: GTS beta, pcars1 and 2 and AC. PC: AC, pcars2, R3E, Rf2 and Automobilista And I also use Dri OFF and sometimes even +2, but then oscillation happens if not aware. (wheel turning uncontrollably from left to right), but does not happen to me when it's on OFF. Best is also to have SPR and DPR set to off and let the game control that.
  • Guys just receive my CLS KIT I'm going to post my point of view of the fellings from a g25 coming guy
  • Okay thanks Antoine
  • Btw, ive seen you writing in dutch somewhere, i am from Belgium myself. If you like you can add me on ps4. RonVRacing
  • I have csl elite ps4 + pedals load cell interested me or device drive hub cronusmax added some effects? Is the csl elite ps4 steering wheel connected to this device even better? Does it only concern the compatibility of old devices?
  • edited October 2017
    Btw, ive seen you writing in dutch somewhere, i am from Belgium myself. If you like you can add me on ps4. RonVRacing
    I'll add you when I'm on ps4 again. I'm a Dutch man living in Belgium. I'm mostly on pc nowadays. But if and when I'm on... You can always ask me for help when needed. I've got my V2.5 attached to my rig at the moment... And I also got the CSL E racing wheel. Swapping them only takes me about 10 min. My PSN is Kain_NL
  • Thanks Antoine
  • Good morning. Yesterday I installed the patch 293 version but I read that it is a version only for the GT Sport F1 and Club Drive games. I tried installing version 292 again but downloaded the previous 293m version as an error because it writes that there is an updated version. Do you know if there is a way to do this? Thank you and apologize for my English.
  • Good morning. Yesterday I installed the patch 293 version but I read that it is a version only for the GT Sport F1 and Club Drive games. I tried installing version 292 again but downloaded the previous 293m version as an error because it writes that there is an updated version. Do you know if there is a way to do this? Thank you and apologize for my English.
    This is new driver and fw for all games.
  • edited October 2017
    Is it possible, to only replace an CSL Elite Pedals brake with CSL Elite Pedals Load Cell Kit. (not add as thirth pedal). Becouse I'm using only throtle and brake?

Thx.

• Is it possible, to only replace an CSL Elite Pedals brake with CSL Elite Pedals Load Cell Kit. (not add as thirth pedal). Becouse I'm using only throtle and brake?

Thx.

Yes. You can do that. You don’t have to use the 3rd pedal if you don’t want too. The Loadcell is built into the pedal. So when you get it just replace your brake pedal with new pedal per instructions.
  • Too EVERYONE OUTHERE, who's experiencing dull ffb of curbs etc. I've found the solution. Go to the Fanatec property page and click settings tab. You'll see there that dampening strength is set to 100%. That should not be the case cause ALL forces will be damped. Set it to 0 and from there to you're own likings
  • Too EVERYONE OUTHERE, who's experiencing dull ffb of curbs etc. I've found the solution. Go to the Fanatec property page and click settings tab. You'll see there that dampening strength is set to 100%. That should not be the case cause ALL forces will be damped. Set it to 0 and from there to you're own likings
    You mean lacking curbs in Project CARS 2?
    Then no, setting the damping in the driver menu to 0 doesnt make any difference at all (even because the dpr value in the tuning menu is overriding everything whats setting in the driver menu and I always set that one to OFF anyway).

Project CARS 2 has broken curbs - compromise because of the implemented anti-jolt formula late in the dev cycle.
    They will be patched in the next patch afaik together with anti-jolt version 2, but they wont be near as impressive as in AC for example unfortunately...
  • edited October 2017
    Yep... Damnit...thought I had it, cause worked for me with AC on PC... DAMN On ps4 pc2 and GTS it's also next to nothing...