Introducing our first officially licensed racing wheel for PlayStation®4 (PS4™) - UPDATE 1

18910111214»

Comments

• Anybody else having problems with the wheel sometimes losing it's center point while driving and then having to calibrate again? Happened a couple of times while playing Pcars 2 on ps4. First on ps4 mode with the previous firmware and now has done it a couple of times with the newest firmware and g29 mode too.
  • edited November 2017
    Anybody else having problems with the wheel sometimes losing it's center point while driving and then having to calibrate again? Happened a couple of times while playing Pcars 2 on ps4. First on ps4 mode with the previous firmware and now has done it a couple of times with the newest firmware and g29 mode too.
    Yes I have the exact same problem! I play Assetto Corsa on PS4 and after some racing the wheel loses its center point and I have to calibrate it again. This is extremely annoying. Did you find a solution??

Also there isn't any fix regarding setting ABS and TC (also MGU-H and MGU-K settings can't be changed) during racing. Very frustrating.
  • Anybody else having problems with the wheel sometimes losing it's center point while driving and then having to calibrate again? Happened a couple of times while playing Pcars 2 on ps4. First on ps4 mode with the previous firmware and now has done it a couple of times with the newest firmware and g29 mode too.
    Yes I have the exact same problem! I play Assetto Corsa on PS4 and after some racing the wheel loses its center point and I have to calibrate it again. This is extremely annoying. Did you find a solution??

Also there isn't any fix regarding setting ABS and TC (also MGU-H and MGU-K settings can't be changed) during racing. Very frustrating.
    Same problem for me, the wheel loses its center position while driving. I play GT Sport... contactet the support, this wheel is defintly broken! My 2 firends with the same wheel dont have any problems.
  • I received my CSL Elite PS4 wheel and CSL Elite LC pedals 4 days ago. Unfortunately both the pedals and Wheel didn't last a long time, the display stop working after 2 days, and a little piece of the aluminum on the pedals was broke of before assembly. Did a Little research, and can see that the problem with the display on the CSL Wheel is quite common. Come on Fanatec....  

I'm in contact with the support. Now I have to send the whole thing back, pay 50 euro for shipping, and wait for them to replace it and send it back. Fanatec, do the right thing, send a new Wheel and pedal, and a return label for the broken one. Can't be right a customer need to do all this, when receiving a broken Wheel and pedal?

• edited January 2018
    Thomas wrote:

Compatibility
    By working really closely with SIEE on the development of the CSL Elite Racing Wheel we have been able to integrate features that we know racing fans on the PS4 will be able to appreciate, including:
    Fully supported within the PS4 console menu. Enables advanced functionality with select upcoming compatible games, including GT Sport.
    The CSL E RW is backwards compatible to all games which were compatible to the CS WB V2 with the help of a compatibility mode. It will work fine in the game but not in the system menu of the console. Assetto Corsa and Dirt 4 are the first fully compatible titels and many more will follow. This includes F1 2017, Project Cars II and of course GT Sport.

Hope, we will get an update on GT Sport compatibility soon...
  • Hi Thomas,
    is it not Possible to Buy a PS4 Wheel Base without the Wheel, only the Wheel Base?
    I need a second one, because i have 2 Sim Rigs and a few Wheels, but i dont need a second PS4 Wheel, only the Base.
    It will be nice, not anymore changing Wheel Base from 1 Rig to the other  [-X  \:D/  .
    I`m looking forward to hear somthing from you.

Best regards
    Dominik
  • Hi I would like to know what are your experiences with the porsche 918 rsr rim and csl elite for ps 4, if anyone has this combination? I find the 918 wheel to be a piece of art so before buying it  I would like to know, does it feel good , is it a good combination or will I be disappointed ? Is the wheel  too heavy at 1690 g  compared to the 970 g of the ps4 wheel ?  
    Hi I would like to know what are your experiences with the porsche 918 rsr rim and csl elite for ps 4, if anyone has this combination? I find the 918 wheel to be a piece of art so before buying it  I would like to know, does it feel good , is it a good combination or will I be disappointed ? Is the wheel  too heavy at 1690 g  compared to the 970 g of the ps4 wheel ?  
    I have the csl elite ps4 and the porsche 918 srs, for me it is perfect and I have not used the wheel of origin again, I am unable to go back. I had the same fear as you about weight, but for me the 918 is much higher. I am sorry for my bad english
  • good to hear.  Look forward to trying it out once i buy it.
  • Hristo GoshevHristo Goshev Member
    edited May 2018