Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• What is it today ?

• It would be nice if Fanatec could sort out their website which is constantly crashing come 18:45. At this point I'll abandon the hunting as it seems utterly pointless since you cannot access the website until 19:10 or so. There's always ebay I suppose.
  • 2 Hours of searching and no Code found WTF today its very aufregend
  • edited December 2018
    I think they've forgotten about us today  
  • This is ridiculous. Not only the site is constantly impossible to reach: this time there wasn't even the darn code button! You've got to be kidding, right?
  • shifter for US
  • US clubsport shifter. 
    I was on that page managed a refresh at 1900.05 it was gone. 
    Frustrated.
  • can the winner pm a 10% code for the shifter please

• edited December 2018
    when ppl were saying they were on the page didnt see code refreshed and it was gone i was kinda questioning it but i refreshed exactly at 10 pm and didnt see the button then refreshed couple times and it was gone. o well keep trying hopefully winner will share codes for 10% 
  • Can the winner of the shifter send a 10% code for me, please??? 
  • can the winner send 10% discount for US clubsport shifter OR anything 10% discount , PLEASE

Thanks
  • I'd be inerested in a 10% coupon for the shifter if the winner of the US one is feeling generous. Thanks
  • 8bk87l, f684qv, 1nex98, stwysl, tvf3zo, o0f71w, crxrs7 Codes for shifter! Trying to paste it from the phone for the 4th time already, hopefully this one will go through!
  • 8bk87l, f684qv, 1nex98, stwysl, tvf3zo, o0f71w, crxrs7 Codes for shifter! Trying to paste it from the phone for the 4th time already, hopefully this one will go through!
    thanks man a lot. congrats on the shifter. i used the first code
  • So, still no product button for europe?
  • Roman NosekRoman Nosek Member
    edited December 2018
    Here again I searched for all the items for Europe and nothing. Someone forgot about us?
  • Codes disappear within seconds, you got no chance
  • I think Fanatec has a new system for us, after the 100% Discount Button is Pressed by the first person the button will dissapear, that makes the whole advent calender thing more difficult for those who don‘t even know which product it was at the day. In the discription it says :“24 DIFFERENT Products“ I think if they do it like that it will be very very difficult and you will need more luck
  • The competition was canceled yesterday and fanatec has not commented on it. That is very strange.
  • Wow DD1 today on EU, congrats to the winner.
  • edited December 2018
    wow Podium Wheel Base DD1 EU .. code has been already used
  • edited December 2018
    Today it's Podium Wheel Base DD1
  • yup nice one, to bad I was to late ;)
  • Please share code :wink:
  • I wish to have it, but it's not me :(

• Markus VaßenMarkus Vaßen Member
    edited December 2018
    As always :( .. no chance at all. 
    I have a 1GBit FTTH connection and my ping times are more than fine everywhere (arround 14ms to the fanatec site) and no chance .. that's crazy.

I know its not my connection, and I know it's a Server issue, so please change the calendar system itself (not the server etc.). 
    Your Ideas for the Calendar are always great but the tech part is not working. Maybe do something like a tombola for every item. 
    people can click a button to get in the tombola and then the system will pic one lucky guy and send the mail with the code.
    At least there would be a chance to get one of the products. Or maybe no products for free to get rid of the people who like to sell it on ebay.
    Maybe do a discount of x % for the first x people who click a button or send an email with a code from the product page whatever...
    Or maybe offer a Product every day for a special price and a limited quantity. I thinck that woul dmake people more happy. :)

• edited December 2018
    I’ll give away half a day of testing/racing in my full motion f1 simulator with helmetvr in return for a discount code!
  • After 10 seconds, the code was already redeemed. During this time, the site was not accessible. Very frustrating.
  • As always :( .. no chance at all. 
    I have a 1GBit FTTH connection and my ping times are more than fine everywhere (arround 14ms to the fanatec site) and no chance .. that's crazy.

I know its not my connection, and I know it's a Server issue, so please change the calendar system itself (not the server etc.). 
    Your Ideas for the Calendar are always great but the tech part is not working. Maybe do something like a tombola for every item. 
    people can click a button to get in the tombola and then the system will pic one lucky guy and send the mail with the code.
    At least there would be a chance to get one of the products. Or maybe no products for free to get rid of the people who like to sell it on ebay.
    Maybe do a discount of x % for the first x people who click a button or send an email with a code from the product page whatever...
    Or maybe offer a Product every day for a special price and a limited quantity. I thinck that woul dmake people more happy. :)

Very good ideas.
  • They should just do a random raffle or something, this whole setup is just frustrating and depressing as even when you nail it and refresh the page exactly at the time and happen to be on the right one, it's already too late.  I assume people have setup bots to do it for them?  Kids in college wrote scrips to register for classes in milliseconds so I assume it would be pretty easy to get it to find the button and automatically press it...